Reinforcements in 12x

Drayano

I know the easiest way to beat the chapter is to warp Lara into the room with Pahn and recruit him, but since all of the enemies disappear when you do that, I am wondering if the two dancers who appear as reinforcements with valuable items (Master Knight's Proof, Warp) will still appear if you use that strategy?

Edited by Drayano

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE5's promotion item. You need them to promote units and there's only ~14 in the game ;-;

Wasn't it Knight's Proof?

There's one in a chest in this same Chapter.

Oh yeah it is Knight's Proof :x Better change that.

Still, the more the merrier. I had to wait a fair while to get Saphy to promote last time and Karin never promoted at all :|

An extra Warp staff would be nice too.

Oh yeah it is Knight's Proof :x Better change that.

Still, the more the merrier. I had to wait a fair while to get Saphy to promote last time and Karin never promoted at all :|

An extra Warp staff would be nice too.

Meh, wasn't there a map that you could buy them?

Just arena abuse your way to hell and buy.

Suppose so. 8,000G a pop is a bit annoying but I suppose it could be worth it in the long run.

Oh, one more question while I've got this thread here. Does Trewd also start retreating towards an escape point when you talk to Pahn?

Suppose so. 8,000G a pop is a bit annoying but I suppose it could be worth it in the long run.

Oh, one more question while I've got this thread here. Does Trewd also start retreating towards an escape point when you talk to Pahn?

Yes, it is worth.

And yes, Trude also start retreating, but you have enough time to Rescue Pahn, then Warp him to Trude.

Yes, it is worth.

And yes, Trude also start retreating, but you have enough time to Rescue Pahn, then Warp him to Trude.

I just did that chapter yesterday. I ended up using three Warp staves. One to warp Lara to Pahn and the other two to block exits in the northern two exits. Once all exits are blocked, Lifis and Lara began to steal like crazy. Now I have more than enough Slim Swords, Chest keys, and Vulneraries. But I still ended up missing that Knight's Proof and Warp staff mentioned in the first post. I never even knew about them until today.

Bring Shanam if you have him and he can buy them at half price for only 4,000 gold.

Bring Shanam if you have him and he can buy them at half price for only 4,000 gold.

It's his only use in the game other than "teaching" Mareeta the Meteor Hit.

I know the one in the chest is there but from what I've heard there are two Dancer reinforcements that only appear on Turn 30, one with a Warp staff and one with a Knight's Proof in their inventories. Thing is they don't seem to appear if you recruit Pahn and not recruiting him straight away makes the chapter really annoying because of Tina stealig everything in sight and you not getting near any of the Chest items.

Bah.

the knight's proof is outside, use tina.

You wasted one of those valuable Thief staves for that? There's a door on the top-left corner of the screen. Open it and follow the narrow outdoor path to reach that chest with the Knight's Crest. At first, I also thought you had to use Thief staff for that. Annoying Fog of War.

I know the one in the chest is there but from what I've heard there are two Dancer reinforcements that only appear on Turn 30, one with a Warp staff and one with a Knight's Proof in their inventories. Thing is they don't seem to appear if you recruit Pahn and not recruiting him straight away makes the chapter really annoying because of Tina stealig everything in sight and you not getting near any of the Chest items.

Bah.

I did have this one idea once. How about you just Warp Lifis and steal the Thief staff? Let the rest of your party walk the rest of the way. The problem is, it's still really difficult to leave Trude alive and uncaptured and the Fortify staff will most likely be gone as well.

I did have this one idea once. How about you just Warp Lifis and steal the Thief staff? Let the rest of your party walk the rest of the way. The problem is, it's still really difficult to leave Trude alive and uncaptured and the Fortify staff will most likely be gone as well.

The problem would be the thieves tealing the treasures and running away. There are things way too valuable to be lost, like Ambush Manual and the Fortify Staff

The problem would be the thieves tealing the treasures and running away. There are things way too valuable to be lost, like Ambush Manual and the Fortify Staff

Not Ambush. It was Charge. Ambush was with the Berserker boss in ch 12. I don't think the Charge skill is so useful though. If you're in a disadvantageous clash, then Charge actually makes the situation twice as worse e.g. enemy has higher AS and now he attacks 4 times, ballistae double attack you, etc.

My only worry was the Fortify Staff. Waste the other two Warp staves and block the two northern exits. Then have Lifis and Lara steal stuff from those trying to escape.

Not Ambush. It was Charge. Ambush was with the Berserker boss in ch 12. I don't think the Charge skill is so useful though. If you're in a disadvantageous clash, then Charge actually makes the situation twice as worse e.g. enemy has higher AS and now he attacks 4 times, ballistae double attack you, etc.

It's worth money, still.

Charge is useful in situations like this:

Othin against multi-weapon boss, wielding a ranged weapon(bow). You go there and do lots of damage with Puji+Charge.

It's worth money, still.

Charge is useful in situations like this:

Othin against multi-weapon boss, wielding a ranged weapon(bow). You go there and do lots of damage with Puji+Charge.

I know. I always try to get all chests and villages anyway no matter how useless the stuff are.

And btw, Othin should just stand in front of the enemy and let him attack. No boss could survive Othin's counterattack unless they have Nihil or they dodge.

And btw, Othin should just stand in front of the enemy and let him attack. No boss could survive Othin's counterattack unless they have Nihil or they dodge.

If they dodge, Charge makes Othin have more chances to hit. And to get hit. It's risque but it might pay off.

If they dodge, Charge makes Othin have more chances to hit. And to get hit. It's risque but it might pay off.

You know, I just wondered something. Wrath does not activate upon Pursuit (second hit does not have to have 100 Crit) but does Wrath activate with Charge? Once Charge activates, would his next attack of the same clash have 100 Crit?

Also, does Wrath activate upon Continue? e.g. Both of the first two Brave Axe counterattacks have 100 Crit.

You know, I just wondered something. Wrath does not activate upon Pursuit (second hit does not have to have 100 Crit) but does Wrath activate with Charge? Once Charge activates, would his next attack of the same clash have 100 Crit?

Also, does Wrath activate upon Continue? e.g. Both of the first two Brave Axe counterattacks have 100 Crit.

Wrath activates once per round iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I just did 12x again now.

It turns out they DO appear from the south-eastern side of the map if you recruit Pahn, but you cannot kill the dancer that is right next to Pahn or any of the dancers that escape the map.

Either way, it is possible to get Trude, all of the treasure, a Warp staff and a Knight Proof with a simple Warp and Sleep staff strategy.

Much easier than the last time.

Okay, I just did 12x again now.

It turns out they DO appear from the south-eastern side of the map if you recruit Pahn, but you cannot kill the dancer that is right next to Pahn or any of the dancers that escape the map.

Either way, it is possible to get Trude, all of the treasure, a Warp staff and a Knight Proof with a simple Warp and Sleep staff strategy.

Much easier than the last time.

So what was the strategy again? And how exactly is the Sleep staff involved? I'm guessing you Warp Lara to Pahn's room and recruit him. And then the thieves would run like crazy. You could waste your other two Warp staves to block the two exits, leaving you free to steal all the Slim Swords and Chest Keys. Wait for the reinforcements and steal the Knight's Crest and Warp Staff when you get the chance. How is the Sleep Staff involved?