Holy blood question in FE4

luigi bros

That really isn't my point I'm saying is he should have

Ulir

blood because he's a decendant of which ever crusader used the

Ichaval.

That's a mistake in the game. He's SUPPOSED to have minor Ulir but he doesn't. Lex's kids have minor Neir. Why? Their parents don't have major blood but their grandfather and uncle do. There is absolutely no difference to Scorpio's situation. It's a game mistake I noticed. My explanation of all descendants having at least minor blood still stands.

Ishtar is also supposed to have minor Fala blood but I'm not sure if she does. These are just small mistakes in the game.

Why hello there major dain.

That was the craziest one. For a moment, I was like..

Hilda is Arion's... daughter? No way. She's too old. Mother? Doesn't make sense since he got Gungnir from Trabant

That was obviously a mistake and I don't think there's any one who seriously still thinks that

she

is supposed to have major Dain. Especially since

she has minor Fala in ch 10 which she's supposed to have

. Major Dain was definitely a glitch

That's a mistake in the game. He's SUPPOSED to have minor Ulir but he doesn't. Lex's kids have minor Neir. Why? Their parents don't have major blood but their grandfather and uncle do. There is absolutely no difference to Scorpio's situation. It's a game mistake I noticed. My explanation of all descendants having at least minor blood still stands.

Ishtar is also supposed to have minor Fala blood but I'm not sure if she does. These are just small mistakes in the game.

Lex has minor Neir.

Ishtor and Ishtar don't have minor

Fala.