What do I do now? (FE4)

Emblem Lugh

Ah, maybe? I rarely use Pole Axe after all.

Lol, Iron Axe fan. (Because I need to save Pugi and Hero Axe. >.>)

It's useful with Halvan >.o

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Othlin is better.

Sad, but I have to agree.

But Halvan is still good too. Ambush is decent in this game, specially with Brave weapons.

He is good but since Othin is better, I use Othin more than him.

Because I use a lot of Staff users here. I need the space. >.>

The hell? There should be plenty of space since you have to use lots of units due to fatigue... wait, let me guess...

You abuse in this game as well and getting the S drinks from thieves is never a problem for your overpowered units plus all the money you get from the Arena helps you buy plenty of S drinks. >_>

The hell? There should be plenty of space since you have to use lots of units due to fatigue... wait, let me guess...

You abuse in this game as well and getting the S drinks from thieves is never a problem for your overpowered units plus all the money you get from the Arena helps you buy plenty of S drinks. >_>

Correct. I abuse in all FE FYI.

Because Othlin is better.
Sad, but I have to agree.

He is good but since Othin is better, I use Othin more than him.

WHY NOT HALVAN OVER MACHUA THEN. Othin is not expandable, Machua is more than Halvan. Even more than Dalshien.

WHY NOT HALVAN OVER MACHUA THEN. Othin is not expandable, Machua is more than Halvan. Even more than Dalshien.

Who said I keep on bringing Machua? I often left her out too FYI. >.>

Who said I keep on bringing Machua? I often left her out too FYI. >.>

But you prefer using her and ditching out Halvan(which is way better)....

I used all 3 of them on EXP camps like CH14.

What's differant about early game Eyvel's RNG to regular RNG?

During Ch1, Ch2, Ch2x and Ch3, Eyvel cannot be killed. Rescue someone with her, equip that Iron Blade she comes with or a Broken Sword or something, then try letting enemies get that fatal hit in. She will simply always dodge.

But you prefer using her and ditching out Halvan(which is way better)....

I used all 3 of them on EXP camps like CH14.

I prefer to use Machua. But when I use her, I often bring Halvan with me. Though this is a bit rare to happen, I love my magic users waaay too much. >.>

During Ch1, Ch2, Ch2x and Ch3, Eyvel cannot be killed. Rescue someone with her, equip that Iron Blade she comes with or a Broken Sword or something, then try letting enemies get that fatal hit in. She will simply always dodge.

That makes perfect sense actually. She plays an important role in the story in ch 5

when she gets stoned

She could have storyline-retreated, and in Ch5 she can actually die.

Retreats are what most story related characters do when they die in the later FEs like FE7 Karel, FE8 Orson, etc. Even FE4 had retreats and they actually show Cuan/Ethlin/Fin leaving the Home Castle to go to Lenster. And Dierdre's death quote shows that she is captured and taken away.

FE5 didn't do that since she was WITH your party in the end of ch 3 when she decides to follow Redrick and Leaf. She didn't leave or anything so it makes more sense if she remains in your party no matter what during ch 1-3.

No you don't. Hammerne staff has like 10 uses...

I don't like to se Hammerne Staff, I usually tend to avoid using it. That's why I keep saving the use of personal/rare weapons. =<