What do I do now? (FE4)

Emblem Lugh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't really need to Repair-Staff the Puji, as you get it from a Berzerker on the Forest-Route Ch16.

Well that's the west route right? I usually take the east route. >.>

Well that's the west route right? I usually take the east route. >.>

I think it is.

Th east route is the one with Eyrios(I don't give a damn is he's a level 8 prepromote with Master Sword, Tron, Bolting and all those shits), right?

I think it is.

Th east route is the one with Eyrios(I don't give a damn is he's a level 8 prepromote with Master Sword, Tron, Bolting and all those shits), right?

Yes, the one where you get Sleuf.

Yeah, figured that, as she has more importance plot-wise.

But I found Miranda just better.

Sleuf = extra Staff user with instant A rank in Staff.

Miranda = Lv. 1 Mage with a good weapon growth in Fire.

:mellow:

Sleuf = extra Staff user with instant A rank in Staff.

Miranda = Lv. 1 Mage with a good weapon growth in Fire.

:mellow:

You already have Linoan and Saphy (and perhaps Nanna and Tina) as staff users, Sleuf would just be another one, IMO.

Sorry guys, but I checked out the split routes yesterday and I'm pretty sure forest is east. Eyrios is west.

Ops. I always recall west = forest. Sorry. >.>

You already have Linoan and Saphy (and perhaps Nanna and Tina) as staff users, Sleuf would just be another one, IMO.

Extra Staff user is always welcome in FE5. =x

And Linoan, Asvel and Olwen are enough to fill my mage positions. Not to mention I will get Sety and Sara later.

Edited by Nanna

And you've already got even more units for dealing damage >_>. Underleveled mage? No thanks.

As for mages, you've got a Lightning one, a Wind, aThunder and a Fire. Sounds ok.

As for mages, you've got a Lightning one, a Wind, aThunder and a Fire. Sounds ok.

Why would you need another? She'll just be another unit to baby since she needs to hit and kill enemies to get EXP. Sleuf is very useful right off the bat, Miranda takes time and the Elite Manual should've already been used on some1 else (Carrion for example)

Not really. Fire is the worst magic in FE5, IMO. Heavy and no personal weapon. >.>

Staff user is more valuable.

Why would you need another? She'll just be another unit to baby since she needs to hit and kill enemies to get EXP. Sleuf is very useful right off the bat, Miranda takes time and the Elite Manual should've already been used on some1 else (Carrion for example)

Carrion does not even need the manual.

And I will just Warp abuse more on the Cyas chapter.

Carrion does not even need the manual.

And I will just Warp abuse more on the Cyas chapter.

Warp and Rewarp are simply beautiful in FE5. Miranda can't even touch the Staff...

And if you really that desperate for Fire mage, you can always give Sety some of your Fire tomes, though this is a total waste.