Did you know...?

Raven

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that Rowling stated in an interview that Dumbledore was gay, and that he had feelings for Grindelwald, which is why he didn't want to realize that Grindelwald was evile and stuff?

Did you know Slim Jims are made from mechanically seperated chicken?

Naw. Are they?

Did you know that this smiley :( is not the same as this other one :lol: ?

Naw. Are they?

Did you know that this smiley :( is not the same as this other one :lol: ?

Yea, no lie, says so right on their package. Those machines do a good job! :lol:

Did you know leeches can be used to suck blood back into a reattached limb?

Yea, no lie, says so right on their package. Those machines do a good job! :lol:

Did you know leeches can be used to suck blood back into a reattached limb?

Yeah, I knew it so.

Did you know that coffee makes you feel nervous when you drink too much of the substance?

Yeah, I knew it so.

Did you know that coffee makes you feel nervous when you drink too much of the substance?

caaaafffffffffinnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee

Did you know all biological evidence needs to be packaged in paper so that it may "breathe" and prevent mold growth? *LOLCSIDOESNTALWAYDOIT*

Did you know that Geronimo's real name was Goyathlay? The reason he was dubbed "Geronimo is because the Mexican Infantry's death cries sounded like," Jeronimo!" which he took as his new name.

Edited by Donatello

did you know that Rowling stated in an interview that Dumbledore was gay, and that he had feelings for Grindelwald, which is why he didn't want to realize that Grindelwald was evile and stuff?

Serious?!? thats....gay.

Did you know that Milk does a body good?

i've heard that milk may be a cause of allergies and asthma, among other illnesses. in other words, it's not healthy at all.

would provide links, but meh, i'm too lazy.

i've heard that milk may be a cause of allergies and asthma, among other illnesses. in other words, it's not healthy at all.

would provide links, but meh, i'm too lazy.

Just because it may doesn't mean it's unhealthy. By exercising, you run a risk of injuring yourself, our causing a heart palpitation or attack. That doesn't make exercise "not healthy at all."

Just because it may doesn't mean it's unhealthy. By exercising, you run a risk of injuring yourself, our causing a heart palpitation or attack. That doesn't make exercise "not healthy at all."

assuming that milk is a cause of those illnesses which i really don't know if it is, i haven't researched the subject fully the cons outweigh the pros. sure, you will get calcium, but you could get calcium by other means that are healthier, and could avoid the harmful side effects of drinking milk.

assuming that milk does cause those illnesses, of course. i'm not too familiar with the subject, and i've only read a couple of articles at the most.

exercising, however, is healthy for the body. it helps circulation, keeps you in shape, reduces cholesterol, etc. the pros of exercising far outweigh the cons, so it IS healthy. not the same situation at all.

maybe i'll look into that milk thing.

Edited by Persephone

assuming that milk is a cause of those illnesses which i really don't know if it is, i haven't researched the subject fully the cons outweigh the pros. sure, you will get calcium, but you could get calcium by other means that are healthier, and could avoid the harmful side effects of drinking milk.

assuming that milk does cause those illnesses, of course. i'm not too familiar with the subject, and i've only read a couple of articles at the most.

exercising, however, is healthy for the body. it helps circulation, keeps you in shape, reduces cholesterol, etc. the pros of exercising far outweigh the cons, so it IS healthy. not the same situation at all.

maybe i'll look into that milk thing.

There is a distinct lack of SCIENCE in this post. >:o

Edited by Black Knight