Inuyasha

Mufasa

I know the Anime is finished(I think), and the manga is finishing, but state your thoughts on Inuyasha here.

Inuyasha is finished long time ago. I always found that series to be boring to begin with. Also, Inuyasha didn't killed Naraku in the end. How lame the series have to end like that.

The end of the animé was basically "OMGLOL WERE GUNNAH KEEL NORAKUUUUUUUUUUU EVANCHUAHLEE" although I don't know about the manga. And yes, the series has always been and will always be cruddy Sapphirox.

Wait, they are finally finishing up the manga? It was taking too long so thats why I stopped reading for a while. Might have to start up again.

Wait, they are finally finishing up the manga? It was taking too long so thats why I stopped reading for a while. Might have to start up again.

Yeah it's almost done. I don't want to give anything away though. But it's at the last major fight.

• 1 month later...

The final chapter just came out yesterday. I just read it.

It was good. But sad that it was ending. NO FUCKING KOUGA THOUGH!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

Other than that little detail, I liked it.

Inuyasha's series was good...until the ending. (WTF?)

The final arc kinda fell apart as it was going (Ironically at the time Naraku started to fall apart.)

Once he died it was already pretty much the end of the series.

I would have liked to at least seen Kouga. I mean, Naraku killed his whole tribe. He should have at least SHOW UP.

Kohaku is strong enough as a normal human to go into Naraku's body, but a wolf-demon with a super awesome guantlet isn't?

• 2 weeks later...

i loved the series and i read the manga i was a little disappointed with Naraku. i thought the way it was gonna end is Naraku traps Kagome into the jewel were the priestess fighting the endless battle is and inuyasha wishes for Kagome and the preistest to be freed then inuyasha and naraku fight an endless battle in the jewel. that would have been one hell of an ending.

• 1 month later...
i like Ranma 1/2 better, though

This! I loved Ranma 1/2! *Looks to go see if we have a thread in the entertainment section.*

But Inuyasha was okay. I watched and read it. Kinda. I watched some of the episodes, read some of the manga, and then didn't start reading it again again the last 30 chapters or so. I still knew what was going on! =D

But yeah, I love spoilers, so I found out a lot of things just through reading summaries. XD

Inuyasha used to be one of my favorite animes. It was great when I first started watching, but longer it went on, the more my interest waned. It's to the point where I no longer even care about the series anymore.