Castle Hiders...

thanibomb

...are really annoying.

They aren't shown in the data, and you never know when they will come out. One just popped out and killed my Tinny, and I'm playing without save states. >:[

Castle hiders? As in what happens when you kill an entire squadron off and the leader goes back to their home castle to regain that squadron? Those aren't too annoying, usually because for me they tend to happen far away from where my army is at a given time.

Castle hiders? As in what happens when you kill an entire squadron off and the leader goes back to their home castle to regain that squadron? Those aren't too annoying, usually because for me they tend to happen far away from where my army is at a given time.

Ah....reinforcement? I think you all already know that they are my favorite~

XD

Ah....reinforcement? I think you all already know that they are my favorite~

XD

Yeah, those things kind of help quite a bit given that it's experience that you regain that allied units tend to steal from you.

Uh, yeah those. I didn't really know what to call them. ^^;

Uh, yeah those. I didn't really know what to call them. ^^;

I call them as reinforcement units. And they are love, IMO.

*imagines all the abuse she has done up till now....*

It's usually an enemy unit with a portrait or its name is captain. Problem solved.

The enemy captain was Blume, but the data table thing said that there were only 9 enemies left, so I counted the enemies outside the castle, and there were 9, so I just rushed in. When I ended my turn, 3 armor knights came out and attacked Tinny, and she survived, but then a mage came out with Elthunder and killed her on the spot. :(

The enemy captain was Blume, but the data table thing said that there were only 9 enemies left, so I counted the enemies outside the castle, and there were 9, so I just rushed in. When I ended my turn, 3 armor knights came out and attacked Tinny, and she survived, but then a mage came out with Elthunder and killed her on the spot. :(

Not really how it works.

The little squadrons he sent out to kill you with? They have their own captains (Blume would be the boss, and since he never leaves his castle he's not a captain.). The trick is to kill the leaders of the squads the bosses send after you as quickly as possible (you'll know who they are if you check their status screens since they have leadership stars). If the allied units killed most of them, though, then just let them come back and give your units the experience they need.

Lolno. Do not see from the Data Table. I recall that the commander of that small army is a General, and his name is "Captain". >.>

There was no captain, though. o.o Only Blume, the 3 guards surrounding him, and a few wandering mages.

He must've gone into the castle, then, as they have to physically enter their home castle to reclaim units. If you have a save from a few turns back, use that, and check your enemies again.