MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS

HowAreYaBud

True story:

One of the cadre personnel at the University of South Alabama's ROTC detachment's brother was, at one point, the red power ranger. His name is Michael? Trisler. He graduated from West point and became interested in drama and stuntwork. Eventually, he got a gig working as the now famous red power ranger in the animated children series MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS. You can google his biography if you don't believe me.

By the way, I learned this small tidbit during my first semester in college ROTC, so my memory is a little fuzzy( I was in rush mode attempting to arrive on time for my psychology class.)

Oh yeah, one more thing. When he was little, his babysitter just so happened to be Jamie from MythBusters!( I couldn't believe this shit either.)

True story:

One of the cadre personnel at the University of South Alabama's ROTC detachment's brother was, at one point, the red power ranger. His name is Michael? Trisler. He graduated from West point and became interested in drama and stuntwork. Eventually, he got a gig working as the now famous red power ranger in the animated children series MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS. You can google his biography if you don't believe me.

By the way, I learned this small tidbit during my first semester in college ROTC, so my memory is a little fuzzy( I was in rush mode attempting to arrive on time for my psychology class.)

Oh yeah, one more thing. When he was little, his babysitter just so happened to be Jamie from MythBusters!( I couldn't believe this shit either.)

Alright then...

This is interesting.

I <3 Jamie.