Rick Warren

General Spoon

He's a BLACK man, that's wrong with him! (I'm not even joking, some people straight out didn't like him because he was black. Big shocker, folks!) Many people were upset Obama used Rick Warren was because all the modern former president since the 40s or 50s used all the same pastors to pray for them or something and people felt Obama destroyed a tradition by having a different pastor.

EDIT: Robbison, that's the guy people wanted Obama to used. Funny thing to add gasoline to the fire and beating a dead horse, a lot of Atheists didn't even wanted a prayer or Obama to be prayed for. You know, religion and politics. Fun times.

Edited by Snow_Storm

He's a BLACK man, that's wrong with him! (I'm not even joking, some people straight out didn't like him because he was black. Big shocker, folks!) Many people were upset Obama used Rick Warren was because all the modern former president since the 40s or 50s used all the same pastors to pray for them or something and people felt Obama destroyed a tradition by having a different pastor.

EDIT: Robbison, that's the guy people wanted Obama to used. Funny thing to add gasoline to the fire and beating a dead horse, a lot of Atheists didn't even wanted a prayer or Obama to be prayed for. You know, religion and politics. Fun times.

Dude.

Stop.

EDIT:

Being retarded.

^

That was implied, but I figured you might not get it, because of, you know, your CONDITION.

Edited by Black Knight

Well, to be honest you didn't really have to give remarks if someone were to make a statement. Even if it's a retarded one. The best thing to do is just ignore it. XD Not that I'm say anything bad about you, I'm just suggesting.

Well, to be honest you didn't really have to give remarks if someone were to make a statement. Even if it's a retarded one. The best thing to do is just ignore it. XD Not that I'm say anything bad about you, I'm just suggesting.

This is America.

Bitch.

Dude.

Stop.

EDIT:

Being retarded.

^

That was implied, but I figured you might not get it, because of, you know, your CONDITION.

Dude.

Stop.

TRYING

to troll.

^That was implied, but I figured you might not get it, because of, you know, your EGO!

Edited by Snow_Storm

Dude.

Stop.

TRYING

to troll.

^That was implied, but I figured you might not get it, because of, you know, your EGO!

You wanna go, we can go boy. I'm getting tired of niggas acting tough behind a computer.

Rick Warren's picture.

400px-Pastor_Rick_Warren.jpg

Dude.

Stop.

(You know the rest).

The niggas.

You feed the niggas.

Actually, I'm not allow to do that. They get too fat and they break the tree limbs if I try to hang them. So what if I'm going against my race? It's fun! Like keeping your pride intact!

Rick Warren will always be a black man in my eyes!