Lotsa help needed.

How much harder is Second Gen from First?

Waay easier.

Who will be users of Holy Weapons?

Selis, Ares, Shanan, Althena, Faval, Sety, Courple and Yuria.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen maps of second gen, and they are HUUUUGE.

Who should I use?

Almost 100% will be used as soon as they are recruited:

Celice, Johalva, Lakche, Skasha, Yuria, Lester, Delmud, Rana, Leaf, Nanna, Faval, Patty, Aless, Sety, Tinny, Arthur, Fee, Altenna, Leen, Shanan

Potentially benchees:

Hannibal, Corple, Finn

What's up with the Emperor Class? Who has it?

I've seen maps of second gen, and they are HUUUUGE.

Who should I use?

Almost 100% will be used as soon as they are recruited:

Celice, Johalva, Lakche, Skasha, Yuria, Lester, Delmud, Rana, Leaf, Nanna, Faval, Patty, Aless, Sety, Tinny, Arthur, Fee, Altenna, Leen, Shanan

Potentially benchees:

Hannibal, Corple, Finn

What's up with the Emperor Class? Who has it?

Use whoever you find good. Shanan and Sety are probably the best since they dodge a lot.

Yeah Hannibal and Corple suck. I prefer Sharlow over Corple due to elite and berserk staff.

Alvis has it.

Edited by Levin

Do not forget Zeus. (final arena boss)

Uhhhh... isn't he a Baron?

Johalva recruited, all possible dialogue achieved. Johan had a speed ring to drop, Johalva only had a steel axe. The whole thing spoke for itself. Skasaha had the Thief Sword, which he used a buncha times, leaving him from 5,000 to 20,000 gold. I plan to keep the Thief Sword for him, I need to get him a lover fast. Any advice? Lester is being a pain because he has Continue instead of Pursuit. Dammit, I hate Jamka... no wait, no I don't.

Anyways. Chapter 7.

Okay, HUGE map. yay. What's up with the DarkMages? The one in the Arena in Chapter 3 gave me a pain in ALL the censored areas. I know I need to do this much:

Get the Balmunk from Patty

Get Leaf, Finn and Nanna to the main party FAST. I think...

And of course, pulverize the enemy.

How do I take care of the squad that seems like it's about to PWN Shanan and Patty?

Basic background info, anybody?

His class is Emperor.

Lover for Skasha... uh, any1 really but if I have to be specific: A girl who's equipment needs lots of money (a staff user for example if you're going to have her use the status staves and such).

The army after the Lenster trio isn't difficult, Leaf should handle them pretty well with assistance from Fin. Be sure to save the villages for money.

As for Patty and Shanan, either run, or gamble with Shanan's life and have him nuke the Dark Mages. Patty however, needs to GTFO from there... she could take on a few dark mages if you had her as Holyn's kid (too lazy to look back on that) and got the Hero Sword on her.

Most of the chapter should be pretty self-explanatory.

Uhhhh... isn't he a Baron?

Nope. Emperor.

Get Leaf, Finn and Nanna to the main party FAST. I think...

Fee can help them if you want.

Lester is being a pain because he has Continue instead of Pursuit. Dammit, I hate Jamka... no wait, no I don't.

Pursuit Ring.

I plan to keep the Thief Sword for him, I need to get him a lover fast. Any advice?

Most people make him go after Rana or Yuria.

How do I take care of the squad that seems like it's about to PWN Shanan and Patty?

Shanan can handle them all. And if Patty has the Return Ring, use it.

Basic background info, anybody?

Good chapter to abuse.

Pursuit Ring.

The Pursuit Ring was given to Ethlin because she REALLY needed it, and it seems like Leaf would need it too. Besides, if Midir didn't die, I would have trained him and paired him with Aideen.

Okay, so I'm starting to Sortie everyone out.

Finn just DEMOLISHED the whole army of SwordArmors in one turn. But he's a bit low on health. I'm getting Nanna to deal with that situation as soon as she captures the villages with Leaf.

Okay, so Shanan has the Balmunk, and I'm not planning on Nuking the DarkMages with him yet... I'm just going to have them GTFO of there. Ah, Shanan. Why can't YOU have the Knight and Leg Ring?? Those two will be inherited to Sety. Male SwordMasters FTW.

Planned out pairings so far:

SkasahaXRana - it seems fair, because Rana really needs the cash and Skasaha has the Thief Sword to double whammy it.

LakcheXJohalva - ah, obsessive love.

FeeXArthur - Arthur's going to have a hard time catching up with her...

LeafXNanna - It's canon, and it's pwn.

Edited by SupremeRulerOfJugdral

You probably should've given most Armor kills to Leaf since Fin's not gonna become much good in the 2nd gen and Leaf's a kickass Master Knight. Spam Return and Warp staves for faster level ups on Lana and Nanna. Try to get most arena kills done with Elite ring for best EXP.

Planned out pairings so far:

SkasahaXRana - it seems fair, because Rana really needs the cash and Skasaha has the Thief Sword to double whammy it.

LakcheXJohalva - ah, obsessive love.

FeeXArthur - Arthur's going to have a hard time catching up with her...

LeafXNanna - It's canon, and it's pwn.

All of those are canon(dunno about the Lakche one)

Once Arthur promotes, he can catch up with Fee, as their movement is the same. It's not that hard too, you can get him promoted easily by Ch10.

Also you might do ShannanXPatty, depending on the father, Patty can buy an Elite Ring for herself easily.

All of those are canon(dunno about the Lakche one)

Once Arthur promotes, he can catch up with Fee, as their movement is the same. It's not that hard too, you can get him promoted easily by Ch10.

Also you might do ShannanXPatty, depending on the father, Patty can buy an Elite Ring for herself easily.

If by "canon" you mean "one of the Predestined pairs", then yes, Lakche/Johalvier is one of them (along with Shannan/Lakche, Lakche/Johan, and Lakche/Celice.)

The Pursuit Ring was given to Ethlin because she REALLY needed it, and it seems like Leaf would need it too.

Leaf will get Pursuit after Promotion. Lester needs that ring the most.

yeah, but I kinda suck at masterknight training. Lachesis JUST promoted at chapter 5. So.... with that much said... I suck. Pursuit goes to LEAF. PERIOD.

Leaf can handle himself very well even with only Continue, I think he needs Elite Ring more than Pursuit Ring. And the easiest way to train Lachesis is with Staff abusing. Give her Return Staff or Relieve Staff. That already said, this is your playthrough.

Edited by Aida

Skasha x Lana yes?

She needs money for her staves, until she can get in the arena upon promotion.

Also, the Rescue Staff.

AND DON'T BENCH CORPLE. Use him as a third healer, Reserve FTW.

Skasha x Lana yes?

She needs money for her staves, until she can get in the arena upon promotion.

Also, the Rescue Staff.

AND DON'T BENCH CORPLE. Use him as a third healer, Reserve FTW.

Bargain Ring makes Rana as my richest unit in 2nd Gen.

And Rescue Staff, along with Recover Staff (I made him my 2nd healer after promoting him), are more useful in Leaf's hand, so naturally Reserve Staff can go to Rana. You don't even need Courple, a lot of people can use Staff here. Give Tinny/Sety the Libro to set them as your 3rd healer.

Edited by Aida

Leaf takes a little while to level up, and he also takes even more time to get the money for the Elite Ring(if he didn't got it).

Reserve Staff is not expensive, and Corple already comes with the money to buy it, depending on the father.

Lana getting the Bargain Ring is quite hard, chances are Shannan is gonna get it.

Leaf takes a little while to level up, and he also takes even more time to get the money for the Elite Ring(if he didn't got it).

Reserve Staff is not expensive, and Corple already comes with the money to buy it, depending on the father.

Lana getting the Bargain Ring is quite hard, chances are Shannan is gonna get it.

Leaf can easily promote in Chapter 7 or 8, you know? Money is hardly a problem, give him Thief Sword if you worry that much.

Reserve Staff costs 15,000 G IIRC. Courple comes with 12,000 G. Unless his father is Deu, there is no way he can buy it. Even if he can buy it, he won't be able to repair it if it breaks. And by the time you get Courple, you have a lot of Staff users already that you wouldn't need him at all.

Get it in the 1st Gen please, give it to Edin, k?

Leaf can easily promote in Chapter 7 or 8, you know? Money is hardly a problem, give him Thief Sword if you worry that much.

Reserve Staff costs 15,000 G IIRC. Courple comes with 12,000 G. Unless his father is Deu, there is no way he can buy it. Even if he can buy it, he won't be able to repair it if it breaks. And by the time you get Courple, you have a lot of Staff users already that you wouldn't need him at all.

Get it in the 1st Gen please, give it to Edin, k?

He can easily level up if you abuse him. That's not the case though.

Corple came with more than 12k, and could buy Reserve rather easily.

Edin also needs a lover to get it.

He can easily level up if you abuse him. That's not the case though.

Corple came with more than 12k, and could buy Reserve rather easily.

Edin also needs a lover to get it.

Not really, he easily can reach LV.10 or above in Chapter 7, and from there he will be strong enough to hold himself, that using him in Chapter 8 wouldn't be a problem at all. If you can promote Faval in one chapter, you can promote Leaf in 2 chapters. And if you really need that Elite Ring badly, get the Thief Sword and gather some money.

Every children comes with 12k if both of their parents' money are maxed (aka 50k). Even if he can buy it, he can't repair it.

Edin is the easiest woman in 1st Gen to pair. She can be paired to Mideel or Jamka in Chapter 2 already.

Not really, he easily can reach LV.10 or above in Chapter 7, and from there he will be strong enough to hold himself, that using him in Chapter 8 wouldn't be a problem at all. If you can promote Faval in one chapter, you can promote Leaf in 2 chapters. And if you really need that Elite Ring badly, get the Thief Sword and gather some money.

Every children comes with 12k if both of their parents' money are maxed (aka 50k). Even if he can buy it, he can't repair it.

Edin is the easiest woman in 1st Gen to pair. She can be paired to Mideel or Jamka in Chapter 2 already.

He reached level 14 by Ch 8.

Patty gave Corple money(still having enough money to other things), so he maxed out and could pay everything.

Edin is the easiest one to pair, but she isn't the easiest one to pay.

He reached level 14 by Ch 8.

Patty gave Corple money(still having enough money to other things), so he maxed out and could pay everything.

Edin is the easiest one to pair, but she isn't the easiest one to pay.

Hm, I recalled he reached LV.18~19 by Chapter 8. I didn't abuse him at that time.

If you want to use Patty, then yes. He wouldn't have a problem and you can raise him quickly, but it doesn't change the fact that he is unneeded.

Her lover can easily cover her expense, and she can fights after promotion too. BTW, you get Bargain Ring in Chapter 2, you have enough time to gather some money.

Hm, I recalled he reached LV.18~19 by Chapter 8. I didn't abuse him at that time.

If you want to use Patty, then yes. He wouldn't have a problem and you can raise him quickly, but it doesn't change the fact that he is unneeded.

Her lover can easily cover her expense, and she can fights after promotion too. BTW, you get Bargain Ring in Chapter 2, you have enough time to gather some money.

Bargain Ring is in the one village that is more far from Sylvia and Levin,right?

But Corple can help, the more the better, and he doesn't hog experience from other units.

Bargain Ring is one of the hardest items to get in first gen since you have to rush past the mass of armours and ballistas on the way to Heirhein. I hate the general boss by there ;-;

I'm thinking Sharlow > Corple just for Elite.