Self-defense

General Spoon

Do you know (at least basic) self-defense? You know, the kind where they teach you how stop a guy with a gun and pin him to the floor before he knows WTF happened. That kind of stuff.

I know self-defense.

I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Edited by Delmud

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do know self-dense. Doing Marital arts, boxing and acrobatics help. Plus military training alongside does make you more able to defend yourself.

But a gun is way much better ;D

Edited by Judge Judy

alas I do not...and I wish it was something that the general public was required to learn, in school if need be, but why don't we learn it? funding? because everyone is supposed to feel free and safe with the general police forces looking out for them? well, I don't know why, but I can at least think of reasons why it would be important to know, though I won't say more as I feel it'd be off-topic, mkays :mellow:

and what CGV said seems like "common sense" to me XD, at least I have that

Edited by Shantotto

self defense = kick the guy in the ballz

Trust me, it works

And believe me when I say I know how it feels. It fucking HURTS!!!

I don't think this would be effective if you're outmanned and outgunned, though...

Well...I always carry a gun =/

Though I would only use it, if I was in serious trouble. Figthing is stupid and its best to avoid it.

I don't think this would be effective if you're outmanned and outgunned, though...

Well in a case like that the best thing to do is RUN!!!! *starts running*

Hold on, what if it's a girl?

You're fucked... and not literally

Yeah, run! It's all the more effective when they start to chase you and shoot at you![/sarcasm]

If someone ever gets so screwed and ends up in THAT kind of scenario... just ask for the quickest possible death because only a miracle can get anyone out of that alive

Or, there's a technique where you can steal their gun and point it right at their face. You see it in movies quite a bit.

Just like in Rush Hour!

Or, there's a technique where you can steal their gun and point it right at their face. You see it in movies quite a bit.

Too bad...O_o

There is no way you to dodge a bullet...unless if your superman or the person aiming is just plain stupid.

Edited by Judge Judy