Pen Pal Help

Destiny Hero

We got pen pals in school from New Hampshire. Mine is Mandy and she's like a total opposite of me. Her life is pretty much music and friends, and mine is the complete other way around. She says I should listen to Blink 182 and Fallout Boy, which my friend said "NO." about. She also has lazy typing, so she probably goes on those silly online chatsicles and text messagin' that seem to be poisoning the lives of little girls everywhere.

So, what do peppy girls like?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She says I should listen to Blink 182 and Fallout Boy, which my friend said "NO." about.
Don't let friends get in the way of female interests. Listen to Blink 182 and Fallout Boy if it will make her happy.
Peppy girls sound like an outspoken type, so it'll probably be extremely obvious. Edited by FE3 Player

We got pen pals in school from New Hampshire. Mine is Mandy and she's like a total opposite of me. Her life is pretty much music and friends, and mine is the complete other way around. She says I should listen to Blink 182 and Fallout Boy, which my friend said "NO." about. She also has lazy typing, so she probably goes on those silly online chatsicles and text messagin' that seem to be poisoning the lives of little girls everywhere.

I don't know, and frankly, I don't care much either. You're probably both of the same incredibly low levels of intelligence anyway, so you tell me what peppy girls like.

Don't let friends get in the way of female interests. Listen to Blink 182 and Fallout Boy if it will make her happy.

Peppy girls sound like an outspoken type, so it'll probably be extremely obvious.

My friend also said those were boybands like the Jonas Brothers. One of my friends seemed addicted to the Jonas Brothers and even had a wall of pictures of them she sent pictures of (the wall) to me, but whenever I talk to her in school, she says she HATES them.

What what? @_@

She sounds like a man on the Wii.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Couldn't be more right

About the pen pal thing. Just listen, that's what girls like

My friend also said those were boybands like the Jonas Brothers. One of my friends seemed addicted to the Jonas Brothers and even had a wall of pictures of them she sent pictures of (the wall) to me, but whenever I talk to her in school, she says she HATES them.
So? Humble yourself and listen to them if it will improve your friendship with the girl. People these days aren't willing to make sacrifices in their pride.
What what? @_@

She sounds like a man on the Wii.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

Hm. Someone's in denial...

So? Humble yourself and listen to them if it will improve your friendship with the girl. People these days aren't willing to make sacrifices in their pride.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

1. You're saying I should listen to the Jonas Brothers? This is a different girl I'm talking about.

2. Well, the last three letters of her last name ARE "man"....

So, you're saying I should risk my life listening to those bands?

*puts on radiation suit*

No, I mean just tell her you're not into those bands or that genre and she should understand. Then just move on from there

Fall Out Boy isn't THAT bad...

Things you need:

All girls: Ears

Smart girls: Brains

Athletic: Brawn

Preppy: Small words

So I have to talk to her with small words like this so she can know what I say?

Yes, do it. Stop having pride.

What is that going to accomplish, though? She's just in denial of whether or not she likes the Jonas Brothers. Are you saying that if I listen to that band, she'll stop being in denial? What what @_@

What is that going to accomplish, though? She's just in denial of whether or not she likes the Jonas Brothers. Are you saying that if I listen to that band, she'll stop being in denial? What what @_@

DO AS WE SAY, BOY!!!!!

Advise:

Tell her to get a knife and kill herself before you drive her mentally insane.

Nah.

Woah, snap! She's an idiot! She spelled the name of my town wrong on the envelope >_>

It says "Eeaston" even though she spelled it correctly right above that.

I need to use small words.

Here's more advice: Be yourself, but at the same time let her be herself. Don't be a jerk if you disagree with her opinion. Be open minded as to what she likes. If she's in denial about what she likes, try to remain neutral, and if she asks if you like it, then try to be open minded about it.

Does this girl even exist? I bet he is talking to a guy.

No, the handwriting's too girly.

I've made up my mind. Because you guys said so, I'm going to listen to those 3 bands tomorrow. I'll have soap nearby incase I need to purify myself of the gayness I'll be infected with by listening to them.