Best Skill Combinations

thanibomb

Wrath + Ambush is an awesome skill combination. As long as the user has high attack/magic and speed, they could take down anything. I haven't tried this combination yet, but I'm guessing Arthur and Tinny could have it?

Lakche's Skill set as Noish's daughter is the epitome of best Combat Skills combination in the game (nearly all the best Combat Skills, and Awareness are thrown in). Maybe just replace Critical with Wrath, Continue with Ambush, and give her a +50 kills Hero Sword, would have made this even more awesome.

Wrath/Ambush too is an awesome combo.

Edited by AceNoctali

And they do less damage than if they just doubled with Azel as a father. And die in one hit to everything they don't kill. And have lower avoid. Terrible.

Pursuit + Critical + Continue = rape. Ayra does it (Meteor Sword is basically Critical), Aless does it, Jamka does it, Lakche does it, Skasaha does it, Pursuit Ring Levin does it, Levin!Sety/Fury do it, Noish!Sety/Fury do it...it's the best, beats the rest.

In fe4. That can be fun if you manage to get their hp down.

I'm an expert when it comes to utilizing FE4 Wrath. In fact, in FE4 ch 5, I found Tiltyu to be the best character imo. Even better than Levin (he didn't have Holsety though)

And they do less damage than if they just doubled with Azel as a father. And die in one hit to everything they don't kill. And have lower avoid. Terrible.

Pursuit + Critical + Continue = rape. Ayra does it (Meteor Sword is basically Critical), Aless does it, Jamka does it, Lakche does it, Skasaha does it, Pursuit Ring Levin does it, Levin!Sety/Fury do it, Noish!Sety/Fury do it...it's the best, beats the rest.

I agree with that. Bread and butter, but very effective.

Leaf does it, too.

I'm an expert when it comes to utilizing FE4 Wrath. In fact, in FE4 ch 5, I found Tiltyu to be the best character imo. Even better than Levin (he didn't have Holsety though)

Lolno.

Low level, average magic, late joining, no ambush, no durability.

Edited by TheEnd

Lolno.

Low level, average magic, late joining, no ambush, no durability.

Which is why some people consider me crazy for thinking Tiltyu is a good character. But if you can train her properly and utilize Wrath, she can turn out to be a really good unit. I defeated Reptor by using ONLY Tiltyu and Sylvia (for dancing on Tiltyu)

Which is why some people consider me crazy for thinking Tiltyu is a good character. But if you can train her properly and utilize Wrath, she can turn out to be a really good unit.

I believe Tiltyu is a good, but she relies too much to Wrath...it's can be too risky.

I believe Tiltyu is a good, but she relies too much to Wrath...it's can be too risky.

Low HP Tiltyu is horrible against enemy swarms by herself so I need to keep her protected after she attacks. But she is still the ultimate boss-killer. And raising her is also quite tough. The green units in Ch 4 helped though. Nevertheless, I favored her a lot and it was completely worth it.

Low HP Tiltyu is horrible against enemy swarms by herself so I need to keep her protected after she attacks. But she is still the ultimate boss-killer. And raising her is also quite tough. The green units in Ch 4 helped though. Nevertheless, I favored her a lot and it was completely worth it.

There is no ultimate boss killer without Holsety.