No More Soul Calibur?

Soul Calibur 5  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new one?

• HELL YES, and when they announce it I will friggen nerdgasm!
    • Yeah, Although I think SC4 ended well enough.
    • I'm indiffrent, if they make it I'll buy it, if they don't I won't lose sleep.
    • No, it may makes me a little sad, but it's probobly for the best.
    • No, and it makes me want to kill myself.
    • Don't know don't care.
    • Don't Play Soul Calibur
    • BEEF FRIGGEN RAMEN

Well most character endings at the end of SC4 seemed sort of final, most old rivalries we're finished, alot of main heroes and villains died and the plot ended well (Albeit rather bizarrely in some cases)

And while I like the idea of it ending before a long run of shitty sequels *Glares at Street Fighter* it still makes me a little sad to think there won't be any future games.

Well what are your thoughts on the idea?

Edited by TLS

I'll miss Yoshimitsu, but only missing one character is not saying much of a series. I agree with the other guys. No, and good riddance.

Most died? I think it was because they were removing important pieces of clothing and armor. Practicality is better than showing off skin XD Whole cast of Soul Calibur be perverts, I swear.

well...

I started from SC2;

SC2-well I really liked the game as a whole, I thought the pace was good (characters didn't move abnormally fast or as slow as other fighting games at the time); the solo-game aspect wasn't bad and reasonable, everything was good and I still play it

SC3-I both hate and love this one; I hate how revamped the move lists for practically any character that had special stances...particularly the changes made to Ivy and Xianghua made me want to die, I did really like Chronicles of the Sword and I thought the clothing choices for created characters was pretty nice; the story mode was nice too but it's sad that none of the bonus and custom characters could participate; also I wasn't too keen on the speed engine being considerably faster but I don't mind it too much, I just think that since 3, Astaroth (just as an example) is a bit unusually fast and I didn't think they needed to do that

SC4-meh, the Story Mode in this game completely sucks and I'm not kidding, it's so short and everyone has pretty much the same story, at least you can use the extra characters in this one though, I wish they would have used 3's story mode, it was pretty open-ended and gave for some replay value, IMO; the character creation...better in terms of color choices and hair styles; face and voice styles were also ok but still could have been better or even more variety, if you had more intricate control over proportions like in PSU it would (IMO) be perfect; as well I felt the clothing styles were trying to much to be modern but I did like that the main characters could be customized nearly as much as a completely custom character too; I don't really like the tower thing and the truth is that the whole thing can be skipped, there's really no reason to do it other than getting the achievement as the games unlockables can all be done without much or any progression on that part...the game is ok but I feel they rushed it, at least the movesets were tweaked and easier to adapt to for an avid SC2 fan

overall I'm indifferent :{