Good Morning Dracula.

Fox

DEATH! DEATH! HELP ME STUFF THESE POT ROASTS INTO THESE CANDLES. I CAN'T LET BALLMONT GET TO THEM. LAST TIME I HAD THAT POT ROAST, HE STOLE THEM. FUCKING BASTARD.

Edited by Fox

IT WAS NOT BY MY HAND THAT I AM ONCE AGAIN GIVEN FLESH. I WAS CALLED HERE BY HUMANS, WHO WISHED-- YOU KNOW WHAT? BELMONT, CUT THE CRAP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I-- COME ON-- I JUST WOKE UP, LIKE I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY, AND HERE YOU ARE, TRYING TO KILL ME, AND I JUST WOKE UP LIKE NOT EVEN FIVE MINUTES AGO.

*Equips the GN Flag with a Mobile Suit sized Vampire Killer*

FEAR THE POWER OF HOUSE AKER!

What, how did you think the Belmonts died off?

They didn't. There's still Belmonts in 2035. That year doesn't even exist yet. 3:

TRIBUTE!? YOU STEAL MEN'S SOULS AND MAKE THEM YOUR SLAVES!

WHAT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKI-- BELMONT I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE WORD "TRIBUTE." WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I KNOW, OKAY? I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY. YOU'RE NOT EVEN... OH, MY GOD. FINE, FINE, ALRIGHT, FINE. LET ME JUST GET MY WINE GLASS.

WHAT IS A MAN? KSSSSHHHHH! A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF BULLSHIT. THAT'S WHAT IT IS. YOU FUCKING ASS. ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT YOU!

Edited by Fox