PEARIS

Metal Rabbit

So I was playing through SMRPG for a good time today. I was in the ship level which required you to figure out a password using very vague clues.

Now I COULD have looked it up on the interweb, but that was unavailable during that period of time. This meant I had to figure it out myself. So me, my grandpa and brother spent an hour and a half figuring it out...

and at the end I came up with PEARIS, and it was right. We looked it up and PEARIS is not a word. I was pissed.

Funny thing is though... the I in PEARIS look a HELLUVA lot like "L".

So the password is PEARLS. ;_;

So I was playing through SMRPG for a good time today. I was in the ship level which required you to figure out a password using very vague clues.

Now I COULD have looked it up on the interweb, but that was unavailable during that period of time. This meant I had to figure it out myself. So me, my grandpa and brother spent an hour and a half figuring it out...

and at the end I came up with PEARIS, and it was right. We looked it up and PEARIS is not a word. I was pissed.

Funny thing is though... the I in PEARIS look a HELLUVA lot like "L".

So the password is PEARLS. ;_;

Took you long enough.

Funnily enough you can do Oyster, too.

No you can't... that was one of the first things we tried.

No, I meant you can do the word oyster.

It's something that has to do with the bottom of the sea, you might see the y as a consonant, making it 4-2 in consonant/vowels and finally there are at least 2 consonants side by side.

Of course the 6th clue fucked it up...