Aesthetic Tier (female fe4)

Robert

I'm going to assume this judging is from the game's point of view and not a third party (us).

I don't think there was a reference for Ishtar ever being called 'pretty'. Sure she looks it, but we have no idea of knowing. What if all Freege girls look like her? What if she's nothing out of the ordinary out of the many girls of that nationality? I always look to TREASURE and not the TCG. http://www.serenesforest.net/media/treasur...rius_Ishtar.jpg What's so different about her than it was, say, Teeny or Tiltyu? Because she's an enemy and allied units rarely talk about her other than Yuria, Teeny, and Celice, we can only gather of what in-game thinks of her. She's pretty, yes, but the game does not think of her too highly. (If they did, they would have said outright if she were pretty or not, seeing as how subtle they were in the first half of the game.) Goddess of Thunder is a title for her power and skill, not beauty. Not saying that she needs to drop several tiers, just that she should not be at top. One tier drop will suffice.

Diadora, in my eyes, is nothing special she's definitely in possession of the charm staff, but apparently she's supposed to be one of the more beautiful characters in the game.

Tiltyu has high love rates with everyone, that's a bump up.

Sigurd being ga-- a married man, he has no interest in Sylvia, and Levin already knowing her has lost interest, but she's still known as the lovely flower that blooms in the battlefield (at least to Alec). Claude even says that she's very beautiful.

That's all for today, I need to get to class ;-;

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddess of Thunder is a title for her power and skill, not beauty. Not saying that she needs to drop several tiers, just that she should not be at top. One tier drop will suffice.

Complete blasphemy right there.

Sigurd being ga-- a married man, he has no interest in Sylvia, and Levin already knowing her has lost interest, but she's still known as the lovely flower that blooms in the battlefield (at least to Alec). Claude even says that she's very beautiful.

Sigurd thinks of Sylvia as a kid when she tries flirting with him but, then again, he's charm-staffed.

She's pretty, yes, but the game does not think of her too highly. (If they did, they would have said outright if she were pretty or not, seeing as how subtle they were in the first half of the game.) Goddess of Thunder is a title for her power and skill, not beauty. Not saying that she needs to drop several tiers, just that she should not be at top. One tier drop will suffice.

Yurius wouldn't take a normal looking woman as his lover yes? >.>

But of course this logic of mine is illogical. BTW, I just realized that Yurius use the word "beautiful" a lot when he is talking with Ishtar in FE5.

Sigurd thinks of Sylvia as a kid when she tries flirting with him but, then again, he's charm-staffed.

Sylvia acts like a kid, can't really blame Sigurd here.

Oh you and your fanboyism.

YOU SHOULD BE BURRRRRRNED

Sigurd is very attractive all on his own. Damn that charm staff.

Sigurd should have tapped Ayra instead for a ryuuseiken-using Celice, but I digress.

Sylvia acts like a kid, can't really blame Sigurd here.

I don't.

Edited by TheEnd

Arthur is waaaay hotter than you.

One thing is being handsome, and Arthur looks like a good looking woman, it's different.

One thing is being handsome, and Arthur looks like a good looking woman, it's different.

Arthur is handsome, beautifully handsome....

............I'm not making any sense here... >.>

No you

Actually, to be honest, I don't think Arthur looks like a girl. :mellow:

Lucius is obviously belongs to FE7.

He is a bit manly compared to his fatherAzel or Mideel, but I think he still beautiful...just like Selis... >.>

Lucius is obviously belongs to FE7.

Lies.

He is a bit manly compared to his fatherAzel or Mideel, but I think he still beautiful...just like Selis... >.>

Celice/Serlis/Selis can also be called Celes or Ceres and is actually obviously a girl.

Lies.

No you.

Celice/Serlis/Selis can also be called Celes or Ceres and is actually obviously a girl.

And so is Arthur. But Tiltyu is smarter, so she gives her a manly name to cover her true gender. *shots self*

No you.

And so is Arthur. But Tiltyu is smarter, so she gives her a manly name to cover her true gender. *shots self*

Arthur is a guy, he taps Phee and Tinny.

Celice is mid tier.

No you

Actually, to be honest, I don't think Arthur looks like a girl. :mellow:

Looks at those treasure cards of his and DON'T laugh.

BRIGGID IS NOT UGLY, she's just a bit "built".

Hilda? Should I just add all the bosses then?

Hilda is about 80 years old.

The best looking female boss is Pamela.

You should add them, yess.

Pamela the green peg?

alright, I will look for all of their sprites somewhere.

It will not be exact.

Alright, added.

Edited by The Gambit