Rock Band sucks -_-

Destiny Hero

So, my brother (Peter) has his friend Evan over, and they played Rock Band 2 for the 360. Peter was being a complete retard, as usual, hammering away on that plastic drum set with a microphone duct-taped to his cheeck as Evan strummed the guitar. Peter sucked, and I said I could do better than him on the drums.

So, that's how I got into playing Rock Band 2 for 15 minutes. We did a couple of funky songs. The musically impaired child I am, I only got ~80% on my first try. Then, as the second song started, my dog, Lucy came into the room. She constantly jumped at me and tried to take the sticks. Eventually, she got good at grabbing them right out of my hands, and I had to play the drums with my bare hands, which didn't work out too well.

So I had Peter saying naughty things on the mike, Evan swinging the guitar in front of his nuts, and my dog humping my leg (sorry, no backwards compatability for her) and taking the drum sticks, which now have bite marks on them, until I finally said:

I QUIT!!!!

.... And that's the story of how I came to completely despise Rock Band 2.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's fucking pathetic... you quit because of THAT. Why the hell do you even play video games? What good game are going to say sucks next?

that's fucking pathetic... you quit because of THAT. Why the hell do you even play video games? What good game are going to say sucks next?

... How the hell am I supposed to play the drums when my dogs in humping my leg and jumping all over me and grabbing the sticks!?

So, my brother (Peter) has his friend Evan over, and they played Rock Band 2 for the 360. Peter was being a complete retard, as usual, hammering away on that plastic drum set with a microphone duct-taped to his cheeck as Evan strummed the guitar. Peter sucked, and I said I could do better than him on the drums.

So, that's how I got into playing Rock Band 2 for 15 minutes. We did a couple of funky songs. The musically impaired child I am, I only got ~80% on my first try. Then, as the second song started, my dog, Lucy came into the room. She constantly jumped at me and tried to take the sticks. Eventually, she got good at grabbing them right out of my hands, and I had to play the drums with my bare hands, which didn't work out too well.

So I had Peter saying naughty things on the mike, Evan swinging the guitar in front of his nuts, and my dog humping my leg (sorry, no backwards compatability for her) and taking the drum sticks, which now have bite marks on them, until I finally said:

I QUIT!!!!

.... And that's the story of how I came to completely despise Rock Band 2.

F-F-F-F-F-FAILURE

Yeah, but in case you haven't realized yet, YOU HAVE TWO HANDS.

No shit, Sherlock. It's annoying.

In your opinion.

I can vouch for his opinion as well. Besides, GH and Rock Band are pretty much clones anyway.

In your opinion.

My opinion is better than your opinion though.

No shit, Sherlock. It's annoying.

I can vouch for his opinion as well. Besides, GH and Rock Band are pretty much clones anyway.

Nah. The makers of GH1+2 are making the Rock Bands.