Rock Band sucks -_-

Destiny Hero

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People have eaten raw meat before. And there are some ways to eat raw meat without dying. Obviously meaning without cooking.

Fission mailed.

And what are those ways? Sushi is raw, but the blood is not in it anymore, you don't just kill a cow then just start chomping down.

Are they as retarded as you?

My brothers have ADD and ADHD respectively. I have no medical/mental problems and I'm much smarter than you guys think I am.

So, you hate a game because you have a retarded family?

Yeah, that makes total sense.

My dog ruins it. I can't play when she's trying to hump my leg and take the sticks.

My brothers have ADD and ADHD respectively. I have no medical/mental problems and I'm much smarter than you guys think I am.

My dog ruins it. I can't play when she's trying to hump my leg and take the sticks.

you are a sad strange little man...

I'm much smarter than you guys think I am.

Bold: Obviously not, based on this thread.

Then put the dog in a fucking crate. It still has nothing to do with the game.

I wasn't talking about your brothers. I was talking about your friends. Unless your brothers are your only friends.

b= does that make them retarded, not at all, it means they get distracted easy and are hyper.......

u= then put her in the other room.......

And what are those ways? Sushi is raw, but the blood is not in it anymore, you don't just kill a cow then just start chomping down.

I forget. Google it or some shit.

Also, even if there weren't ways to make raw meat safe to eat, that still puts the count of how many times the world is doomed at hundreds/thousands.

I forget. Google it or some shit.

Also, even if there weren't ways to make raw meat safe to eat, that still puts the count of how many times the world is doomed at hundreds/thousands.

>.> i do not see where it said the world is doomed, at all. if you sin it doesn't mean you are doomed, if you don't repent, then yeah, you probably are.

>.> i do not see where it said the world is doomed, at all. if you sin it doesn't mean you are doomed, if you don't repent, then yeah, you probably are.

Oh, well I just assumed since that was about A FLOOD THAT KILLED EVERYTHING ON THE FUCKING EARTH the world would be doomed because God is apparently a bastard who kills his creations just because they made him a little mad.

Oh, well I just assumed since that was about A FLOOD THAT KILLED EVERYTHING ON THE FUCKING EARTH the world would be doomed because God is apparently a bastard who kills his creations just because they made him a little mad.

not because they ate raw meat..............there were MANY other things.

Why are we even debating, both of us think gh/rb is stupid and boring.....

not because they ate raw meat..............there were MANY other things.

Why are we even debating, both of us think gh/rb is stupid and boring.....

Because I'm trying to piss you off. GET PISSED OFF DAMMIT. *Goes on fifty minute rant about every reason if God exists then God is a bastard*

Because I'm trying to piss you off. GET PISSED OFF DAMMIT. *Goes on fifty minute rant about every reason if God exists then God is a bastard*

*goes on a 60 minute rant about how the meaning of life is 42*