My next story

Mufasa

I cannot wait for the story! Will Feil be he only one from A Hero's Journey to join this story, or will there be other guys too? Like Grod or Skral?

They will show up, but much later. And only those two.

Maybe a cameo of Hexblade, or someone else from the D.C. Syndicate. But that's it.

Awesomeness!!! =)

The story itself will take place in Ohio. Why? Because I like it there. (I've actually never been to Ohio, but I hear it's lovely, and I've been watching a lot of the Drew Carey Show lately.)

Ohio is For Lovers!!! XD

They will show up, but much later. And only those two.

Maybe a cameo of Hexblade, or someone else from the D.C. Syndicate. But that's it.

Okay, thanks!

Then I'll have something to look forward to when the holiday's is over. :mellow:

Awesomeness!!! =)

Ohio is For Lovers!!! XD

Lol. I've never heard that about it before. I thought that was Venice. XD

Okay, thanks!

Then I'll have something to look forward to when the holiday's is over. :mellow:

Lol. Well, I'm glad I could help with that.

For those of you who don't care, kindly send your trolling posts to my PM box, where you can get out your agression, and I can have the satisfaction of deleting your comments with a "EFF YOU!" so everyone goes home happy.

Why would you tell us you're deleting our flames? No one's going to want to send you any if they're falling on deaf ears :(

Why would you tell us you're deleting our flames? No one's going to want to send you any if they're falling on deaf ears :(

And then I get no flames at all. It's the perfect situation for me.