Branded's Sprite Works

Hibari

uhh, aren't those their FE6 sprites except for Lyn~? o.o;;

Actually, I took the sprites from neuropod and recolored them based on the lord sheets.

Sadly, I didn't realize until I uploaded that Hector and Eliwood looked the same.

...Not my brightest moment I'm afraid.

Edited by Hibari

Sweet. A chance to redeem my self:

If they weren't lords what would they be?

Lords.png

Look at Hector closely. You'll notice that his tasset is brown and his main body is a navy hue.

0378fireemblemsealedswofi6.png

0378fireemblemsealedswoyu1.png

The Lyn one's pretty good.

While here his tasset is blue and his armor is more cobalt.

As for Eliwood: His shield in my recolor is blue while in the screenshot it's red.

Different.

Thanks Levin.

Nice job, I prefer the coloring of your sprites over the official ones.

Thanks, I actually like the different shield color for Eliwood though. Makes him seem less generic.

Edited by Hibari

• 2 weeks later...
Just me or that guy has really good overall growth rates? The portrait looks nice.

:rolleyes: I may have used a few stat boosters. Nightmare helps too.

Edited by Hibari

Good, I didn't want to point out he was "broken." I don't really like too high of growth rates, but I also hate it when I don't recieve any stat ups when leveling up. Got to find that happy-medium!

I assume that's Oujay's head on Raven''s body? I never liked Oujay's face... too childish looking to be hero material. Then again, Dieck looks like he should be a berserker; there is just no proper looking heroes in FE6. Definitely love your clothes though! lol.

Good, I didn't want to point out he was "broken." I don't really like too high of growth rates, but I also hate it when I don't recieve any stat ups when leveling up. Got to find that happy-medium!

I assume that's Oujay's head on Raven''s body? I never liked Oujay's face... too childish looking to be hero material. Then again, Dieck looks like he should be a berserker; there is just no proper looking heroes in FE6. Definitely love your clothes though! lol.

Oujay's head, Raven's clothes, Karel's color scheme. And you may have a point about the faces. I think Harken, Griel and RD Ike pulled it off well. Even if Harken looked more like a less armored knight.

Echidna is dressed fairly well for a Hero.

Not that diffrent from Harken's outfit.