How would you have done it?

Or they could keep that scene and have Ranulf warn Ike about BK without spoiling his identity.

Maybe I just mean they could show Ranulf approach Ike, cut away to another scene and then show Ike's reaction to the news or something.

Ike or Micaiah could've figured it out from the memory scenes that appeared, and been all like "lol I know who he is!" and then rush in, and expose him. :/

I kinda liked how they all came from one person though. And how each scene made me suspect him more and more.

I would have wanted either:

a) Ranulf trying to say his theory to Ike but something suddenly happens and prevents Ranulf to finish, something like "Ike there's something I need to tell you, something concerning the Black Knight. I believe he actually is someone we know well, I believe he is ..." and here something happens and Ranulf is unable to finish his theory, then you are left with the doubt until you all three groups unite there's a base convo where Ranulf reveals his theory. This way theres more mystery before Ranulf spoils it.

B ) Ranulf doesn't say anything and Ike battles the BK in the tower and kills him. Then in his last moments the BK takes off his helmet and OMFG he is Zelgius!!!!!! Sanaki Ike and Micaiah each get to talk to Zelgius before he dies. This way is a little bit more cliche but the surprise is greater this way.

Edited by Edorian

Actually, I just came up with an idea myself...

Ranulf: Watch out for Zelgius. He is your enemy. (I don't remember his exact words offhand.)

Ike: What?

Ranulf: He's the one.

Cut to a sepia-toned cutscene in which Ranulf fights the Black Knight in Toha.

Cut to a sepia-toned cutscene in which Ranulf fights Zelgius on the banks of the Ribahn.

Cut to Ike standing alone in the present, in full color.

Ike: Zelgius...