I got Mario Kart: Pee

Destiny Hero

It's okay. A bunch of the characters suck (I use Peach). I'd have more fun if my pissy brother didn't have to bitch about every single thing in the world, though. I got the first four sets of races done, 1st place, 50cc, and I really don't like it. The transition took out of shitload of skill and jacked up luck tenfold, not to mention the fact that POW blocks and lightning appear nearly every second of the race.

BTW, how do I wheelie with motorcycles? Pressing up is for items @_@

It's okay. A bunch of the characters suck (I use Peach). I'd have more fun if my pissy brother didn't have to bitch about every single thing in the world, though. I got the first four sets of races done, 1st place, 50cc, and I really don't like it. The transition took out of shitload of skill and jacked up luck tenfold, not to mention the fact that POW blocks and lightning appear nearly every second of the race.

BTW, how do I wheelie with motorcycles? Pressing up is for items @_@

Basically, all of the characters are the same. Btw, pansies use Peach.

Mario Kart required skill? What game were you playing?

Items have always done that.

Flip the Wii Remote up.

Also, the pee joke in the title. It is fucking lame.

You sir have a quite large hate gland, most likely caused by a lack of 3 organs in the crouch area in between the legs.

That's DH for you. Hates pretty much every good game out there for the stupidest reasons

Basically, all of the characters are the same. Btw, pansies use Peach.

Peach is awesome because she sounds like she has so much fun racing.

Mario Kart required skill? What game were you playing?

I used to be a Solid Snake back in the MKDS days.

Items have always done that.

Not as badly as MKWii

Flip the Wii Remote up.

Bah humbug I should try that.

Also, the pee joke in the title. It is fucking lame.

You sir have a quite large hate gland, most likely caused by a lack of 3 organs in the crouch area in between the legs.

Which organs?

Will someone please explain the pee joke to me??

Wii rhymes with Pee and I was bored.

Which organs?

You, sir DH, are a complete dumbass. He's clearly talking about three things:

1) Your penis.

2) Your testicles, which count as two things.

Dry Bones is the way to go.

Snaking was the only thing you needed to do to win every MKDS match. Wheelieing is the only thing you need to do in MKWii. Skill levels are equal.

No, just about the same. Damn Blue Shells.

Dry Bones is the way to go.

Snaking was the only thing you needed to do to win every MKDS match. Wheelieing is the only thing you need to do in MKWii. Skill levels are equal.

No, just about the same. Damn Blue Shells.

Dry Bones is pure win. My friend says the Dry Bomber isn't in MKWii, though, and they screwed up my favorite course, Delfino Square. Now the alleyway shortcut is useless T_T

Inappropriate. Also, kind of dickish.

And it only serves to prove my point even more than it's already been proved.

That I'm bored and I enjoy bugging you because you're so susceptible and cranky? =D

That I'm bored and I enjoy bugging you because you're so susceptible and cranky? =D

I only get like that when I absolutely can't stand people's stupidity.

And believe me when I tell you that I've really tried to hold back.

Dry Bones is pure win. My friend says the Dry Bomber isn't in MKWii, though, and they screwed up my favorite course, Delfino Square. Now the alleyway shortcut is useless T_T

There are no character specific karts in MKWii. Delfino Square didn't really change, though.

Also, annoying someone for the sake of annoying someone is blatant trolling.

Edited by Asaello

I only get like that when I absolutely can't stand people's stupidity.

And believe me when I tell you that I've really tried to hold back.

Well, nobody said you had to reply if you were going to bring absolutely nothing into the thread but an obnoxious side conversation goodbye.

There are no character specific karts in MKWii. Delfino Square didn't really change, though.

Delfino got FAT and the shortcut got owned. And I've noticed that MKWii lacks specific Karts. Almost everyone has the Booster Seat, which pretty much sucks because you can't see in front of you.... Stupid camera angles...

Delfino got FAT and the shortcut got owned. And I've noticed that MKWii lacks specific Karts. Almost everyone has the Booster Seat, which pretty much sucks because you can't see in front of you.... Stupid camera angles...

Do explain on Delfino.

Well, nobody said you had to reply if you were going to bring absolutely nothing into the thread but an obnoxious side conversation goodbye.

But I did anyway, because my frustration's gotta show somewhere, you know? Even looking at that damn avatar of yours instills a kind of incredble hatred within me that is not easily shaken off. So therefore, it's unavoidable, and you get cranky me trying to torment you for the rest of your life. And you know, I can make that hour drive down to your hometown to put you in your place.

So therefore:

objection.jpg

Do explain on Delfino.

They made the skinny alleyways a bit past the beginning a LOT wider, and the shortcut with the mud in the middle got MUCH wider and longer.

I always loved it, too. I'd have Dry Bones boost into it and jump when I got to the mud. I'd be halfway across before having any speed reduction at all, and then the tiny one because the Dry Bomber has such good offroad.

BTW guy with the old guy in his sig, I can't see the picture you posted :o

Edited by Destiny Hero