• All of the above
    • I picked no.
    • Bait

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg's not that bad...

she makes a decent meat shield for the DB since they dont get one and it takes time for Aran to reach the meat shield defense score...i dont mind using her at all...no shes not awesome but she aint that bad...

Meg's not that bad...

she makes a decent meat shield for the DB since they dont get one and it takes time for Aran to reach the meat shield defense score...i dont mind using her at all...no shes not awesome but she aint that bad...

Meg: 21 HP, 60% Growth. 10 DEF, 35% Growth. 8 SPD, 65% Growth.

Aran: 24 HP, 50% Growth. 11 DEF, 70% Growth. 10 SPD, 35% Growth.

Meg's garbage.

Meg's not that bad...

There are no meat shields in the DB.

Meg is a waste of resources.

You guys haven't even pointed out most of the problems with Meg.

I think that, with training, she can be both an excellent wall and a fearsome unit slayer. I've only tried once, and she didn't really help my team. (Too many other good units stealing all the fun!)

Anyone can be an excellent unit in this game, especially with how the BEXP system works. However, being a marshall only lets her have a 31 speed cap, which means she'll be unable to double spirits without Nasir and auras, period. Oh, and nothing besides celerity or boots repair her crap move. So even at max potential, Meg has little to offer vs other units who've capped everything.

Now, backtrack to part 1. Sucktackular joining situation. Joins as a level 3 unit when most of your units are lv 7-10, and her bases aren't somehow excellent to compensate for this disadvantage. Without giving her BEXP, she's already getting 1RKOed by a good portion of 1-4 enemies. So congrats on being the worst unit in the DB before their pre-promo hax even joins.

Though, even if you do baby her to hell, she has 5 move and faces more movement loss than the average unit from passing through grass or moving up tiles. Considering how much of these there are in maps such as 1-6, 1-7 and 1-E, Meg isn't even reaching enemies, much less killing them.

Then let's look at her "potential" which the TC is hyping. With her spd cap issues and poor affinity, her avoid will only be decent at best, so her 35% def growth is killing her, especially in chapters like 3-6 and 3-13 where the enemies are both highly accurate and damaging. On offence, by the time she overcomes her inability to double enemies, she's barely doing any damage due to swords + 35% str growth. There really is nothing redeeming about her, and she's easily one of the worst units in the game.

You guys haven't even pointed out most of the problems with Meg.

Anyone can be an excellent unit in this game, especially with how the BEXP system works. However, being a marshall only lets her have a 31 speed cap, which means she'll be unable to double spirits without Nasir and auras, period. Oh, and nothing besides celerity or boots repair her crap move. So even at max potential, Meg has little to offer vs other units who've capped everything.

Now, backtrack to part 1. Sucktackular joining situation. Joins as a level 3 unit when most of your units are lv 7-10, and her bases aren't somehow excellent to compensate for this disadvantage. Without giving her BEXP, she's already getting 1RKOed by a good portion of 1-4 enemies. So congrats on being the worst unit in the DB before their pre-promo hax even joins.

Though, even if you do baby her to hell, she has 5 move and faces more movement loss than the average unit from passing through grass or moving up tiles. Considering how much of these there are in maps such as 1-6, 1-7 and 1-E, Meg isn't even reaching enemies, much less killing them.

Then let's look at her "potential" which the TC is hyping. With her spd cap issues and poor affinity, her avoid will only be decent at best, so her 35% def growth is killing her, especially in chapters like 3-6 and 3-13 where the enemies are both highly accurate and damaging. On offence, by the time she overcomes her inability to double enemies, she's barely doing any damage due to swords + 35% str growth. There really is nothing redeeming about her, and she's easily one of the worst units in the game.

Say that to Lyle.

LOL you dont have the patience to level up everyone on different playthroughs? thats the main reason i keep replaying FE games...if i listened to half of the debates and character grading around here, i think i would end up hating the series LOL!