Something insignificant, but I'm curious.

Mufasa

Do you go to the house where Rolf's mother is with one of the three brothers? Or do you just get the Seraph robe? I know that sending one of the brothers in is the "right" thing to do, but a Seraph robe is too good to pass up.

What are your thoughts?

You're asking if people will pass up a stat up that lasts from the moment you use it to the end for a conversation that you can easily see through youtube or battle save? What do you think? >_>

You don't have to get all snippy. Some people might not want to rely on a stat booster and would rather see the scene that adds more characterization, of which there isn't much in the game.

I remember when I first reached that chapter. I think I had Rolf go in there and I was like: "Why the hell is he talking?" But then I failed with the chapter and brought someone else after restarting, so I didn't get to see the conversatoin. Not until my third playthrough.

Now I spoil the conversation and take the item.

You don't have to get all snippy. Some people might not want to rely on a stat booster and would rather see the scene that adds more characterization, of which there isn't much in the game.

I agree. I didn't know about the robe at first but I'm probably still gonna send on of the brothers.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
I agree. I didn't know about the robe at first but I'm probably still gonna send on of the brothers.

Me neither. I didn't even know you could get it until right now. So, would someone care to explain?

Battle Save. You can satisfy your curiosity and get the robe >_>

You can't get the info convo though. Plus that takes more time.

And you don't have to have an attitude. It's just a simple question dude. Chill out.

You can't get the info convo though. Plus that takes more time.

And you don't have to have an attitude. It's just a simple question dude. Chill out.

True. I think you can see that one on youtube though.

What attitude? In the first post, I simply implied "No" and asked you a question (which you already answered) and nothing more. You're just assuming (probably cause of the way I worded my answer).

I saw the conversation on my first two playthroughs because I visited the house with Oscar both times without knowing about the convo. Then, when I learned that there was a Seraph Robe there, I didn't do it again. And I'm trying to get all the info. conversations. Only two to go!

I saw the conversation on my first two playthroughs because I visited the house with Oscar both times without knowing about the convo. Then, when I learned that there was a Seraph Robe there, I didn't do it again. And I'm trying to get all the info. conversations. Only two to go!

That's pretty much the only replay value the game has and battle save abuse with multiple save files can cut that experience short.

That's pretty much the only replay value the game has and battle save abuse with multiple save files can cut that experience short.

Unless you think of some creative playthroughs. I wish that there was more to unlock in this game like trial maps and support conversations.

Unless you think of some creative playthroughs. I wish that there was more to unlock in this game like trial maps and support conversations.

Actually I read that beating the game expands the unit profile. I'm not sure of anything beyond that.

Apparently...its odd how Rolf says "even though we arent related, you are my brothers" but the truth is they ARE blood related...oh well...it kinda added some realism to the characters because that sort of thing occurs in real life...