Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

Debating is arguing over which stats gaps are worse right? (Based on what I think Mekkah said)

If they are hows this?

Lugh has OK magic and good speed and skill right?

Lillina has great magic and OK speed and skill right?

Debating is arguing over which stat gaps are worse. Lugh's speed lead is more important than Lilina's magic lead. Lilina doesn't get a magic lead until a few chapters after her joining either.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's way better, then comes Hugh in 2nd place.

Lilina is absolutely great, I hear that for some people she has bad skill and speed.

My lacks a little bit of skill and res, but she's still awesome:

Lilina.jpg

Hehe, looks like Lilina loves me :lol: .

RNG abuse/Lucky. lol

Anyways, with a Body Ring, (which is who I give to also) she should be able to use Thunder tomes without Speed loss. She also grew an extra point in Def that is above even her 20/20 average. Yes there is only about 30% chance that Lilina will end up like that. =)

She can get awesome even without those stats. Fire/Aircalibur tomes.

If personal experiance means nothing than there's no point to debating because if a character always get's the same stats, so one character will always be better. Personal experiance lets characters be differant for differant people, so it has more meaning. I can see why you can't argue what happens with you in a debate, but debating is pointless with only adverage stats because of what I said.

I actually think debating is pointless anyway.

Not that the Tier list is ever accurate either. It is made only up to the point when people actually give up on it.

I'm didn't post that image to show people how awesome my Lilina is, I'm just showing it too show that Lilina can can worth it, more worthy than Lugh.

Her stats can get pretty good, to train her, just do the same people do to train Nino(A FE7 mage), I did that and got Lilina to lvl 20 quite fast.

Even thought the chance is only about 30% to get her that much Speed. =|

Using Nino isn't a good example. Since she's considered crap as well.

Yeah, she won't ever get Rod level above C level (that is if you are playing Hector's Mode), and it's even worse for her in Eliwood's game. H4x stats, yes, but she will leech a great deal of EXP in the Cog Of Destiny from everyone else. Sure she is greater in offense than Anyone else, and is probably worthy of the Fimbulvetr, Excalibur tomes, but she probably won't double against the bosses in the last Chapter without a Body Ring, and that she will suck at using staves NEVER being able to use Physic in a ranked run.

Talk about Est syndrome.

I wonder when this whole Lugh vs Lilina thing will die. None of the Lilina fans have shown valid proof of why Lilina should even be considered anywhere near as good as Lugh so why does the whole rivalry even exist -_-?

Because we got nothing better to do. -_-

Anyways, with a Body Ring, (which is who I give to also) she should be able to use Thunder tomes without Speed loss.

No. Anima. Tome. Weighs. Anyone. Down. Except. Fimbulvetr. And. Bolting.

Get it through your thick head already.

Anyways, with a Body Ring, (which is who I give to also) she should be able to use Thunder tomes without Speed loss.

Like Mekkah said only Fimbulvetr, Bolting and Forblaze weigh her down.

Lillina's con is 4, 5 after promotion.

The weight of the tomes are:

Fire:1

Thunder:2

Elfire:4

Aircalabur:2

Bolting:12

Forblaze:10

Fimbulvetr:8

For a weapon to cause a speed loss the weight of the weapon has to be more than the character's con so only the tomes with a weight more than four before promotion will slow her down. After promotion any tome with a weight more than five will slow her down. The only tomes that way more than 4 are Bolting, Forblaze, and Fimbulvetr.

H4x stats

except, you know, they aren't h4x

Erk and Pent>>>>Nino statistically

Even if we're nice and assume equal levels for Nino, so what? HHM enemies suck and Erk and Pent one round them easy. Pent and Erk's ability to tank>>>>>Nino's offense

oh, and est syndrome isn't a good thing since Est is undisputedly the worst unit in FEDS. She even has her own tier below Tomas.

RNG abuse/Lucky. lol

Anyways, with a Body Ring, (which is who I give to also) she should be able to use Thunder tomes without Speed loss. She also grew an extra point in Def that is above even her 20/20 average. Yes there is only about 30% chance that Lilina will end up like that. =)

She can get awesome even without those stats. Fire/Aircalibur tomes.

RNG abuse = No

Lucky = Yes

Lilina has 35% of reaching that speed, a little bit more than you said, but I gave her 2 speedwings and 1 secret book, then she started getting kind of lucky, in FE6, I am doing a "No RNG abuse run", I RNG abuse ALOT in FE7.

But that's just a little out of topic

*Back to the topic*

So are we talking about "personal experience" here?

Lilina has 35% of reaching that speed, a little bit more than you said, but I gave her 2 speedwings

myth busted

and it's totally possible to get ridiculous stats even if you don't RNG abuse, you know

better yet give him a dragonshield since that's a stat he actually benefits from

If you're going to give one of them a Dragon Shield, give it to Lillina because she has a slightly lower growth and slightly lower base. If it's to make up for Lillina getting the speed wing give her the Dragon Shield and Speed Wing and to make up for it give Lugh a Magic Ring and Goddess Icon/Talisman because Lillina is better in those stats.

So if you want to help Lillina with the stats Lugh's better in and help Lugh with the stats Lillina's better in give Lugh a Magic Ring, Goddess Icon, and a Talisman, and give Lillina a Speed Wing, a Dragon Shield, and a Skill Ring.

You're probably not going to give them all these stat boosts but this way they get three each.

Talisman and Goddess Icon on Lugh while Lilina gets Speedwing and Dragon Shield... How does that NOT scream favoritism on Lilina?

Goddess Icon is just +2 avoid and some other small stat boosts that Lugh doesn't need and Talisman is just a boost to lolRES which again, you don't really need.

Edited by Levin

Talisman and Goddess Icon on Lugh while Lilina gets Speedwing and Dragon Shield... How does that NOT scream favoritism on Lilina?

I just meant Lillina has more Resistance and Luck and Lugh has more Speed and slightly more Defense.

Newsflash: not all stats are equally important, regardless of who has them.

I know that I'm just saying that those are the stats that each of them are better in.

OK that's great but that hardly justifies why you're giving them certain stat boosts when the boosts that Lugh gets are totally inferior to the boosts that Lilina gets. Lugh wants a Dragonshield or an Angelic Robe more than anything else.

OK that's great but that hardly justifies why you're giving them certain stat boosts when the boosts that Lugh gets are totally inferior to the boosts that Lilina gets. Lugh wants a Dragonshield or an Angelic Robe more than anything else.

I honestly mean I had no intention of giving Lillina favoritism I just meant to say which stat they needed a bonus in more than the other.

That's null anyway since he hardly needs those stats. Again, RES hardly helps since magic units are uncommon and luk is 2 avoid to Lugh, you're better off giving him a Speedwing for 4 Avo instead.

What's you're trying to do is balance them based on Lilina and Lugh's stats but that's just stupid.

Edited by Levin

That's null anyway since he hardly needs those stats. Again, RES hardly helps since magic units are uncommon and luk is 2 avoid to Lugh, you're better off giving him a Speedwing for 4 Avo instead.

Lillina needs the avoid more than Lugh based on adverage stats.

If you're going to give Lilina Speedwings, then give Lugh Energy Rings or something to compensate for being unfair. >:o

I would've done that, but I gave it to Clarine instead, she has a lower magic growth and Lugh after promotion gets a +4 of magic, so he's good.

And the I gave the dragonshield to Wendy before she leveled up because she has a really bad defense growth for a knight.

Lugh would rather have 4 avo than 2 avo. Is any of this getting through to your cerebrum?

Lugh has good avoid Lillina has OK.

Lugh doesn't need the four avoid as much as Lillina so the two is good.

You could give both of them a Speed Wing if you really want to.

Give Lugh four avo and he starts avoiding even better.

You're basically trying to argue that six is more than eight. Stop. Seriously.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Give Lugh four avo and he starts avoiding even better.

You're basically trying to argue that six is more than eight. Stop. Seriously.

Then this comes down to opinion; what's better? Giving a character a stat boost to help their weakness or giving it to a character to make their good stat even better.