My Reblestar: Tactical Command playlog

General Spoon

I've decided that I want to replay this game, and I also want to see if I can get some of you guys to try it out. So, I've decided to create a playthrough log for you guys to read. I should start the game tonight sometime, and will keep track of the stuff that happens. The first log entry will probably be tomorrow.

If I use a word or phrase you don't understand, or if I do something you don't understand, please tell me, and I'll explain it.

I may or may not make some maps to help go along with this. That should be it for now...

Chapter 1

Bootcamp

Objective: Eliminate all enemies

Jorel Level 1

AP 18 (these are used to do everything, and refill at the start of my turn)

HP 16 (when these run out, my character is ko'd)

Morale 25 (when these run out, my character panics and wastes all of its APs trying to run away, you lose these when your character gets hurt or an ally is ko'd)

Assualt Rifle

Assualt Rifle Ammo

The training bots here all have training rifles. These do one damage.

Turn 1: Moved to where game told me to, into doorway of my building.

Turn 2: Moved outside behind some sandbags, shot and killed a training bot with a snap (quick) burst (three rounds)

Enemy Turn: A bot shoots and hits me

Turn 3: Killed that bot that shot me with an aimed burst, moved behind some boxes.

Enemy Turn: Bot shoots me from behind a window, hits me.

Turn 4: Moved closer to that bot, killed it with aimed burst.

Turn 5: Moved closer to last bot.

Enemy: Bot moves behind some sandbags, shoots and misses me.

Turn 6: Move closer to the bot, kill with an aimed burst. Jorel leveled up. Skill point goes to close combat.

Speed: 100%

Health: 92%

Overall: 96&

Ranking: Elite

Chapter 2

The Fog of War

Objective: Eliminate all enemies

Jorel Level 2

AP 18

HP 16

Morale 26

Assualt Rifle

Assualt Rifle Ammo

--Skills--

Close Combat 1

The Fog of War sets in. Now, I can only see enemies within my character's sight range. A character sight range extends to the spaces infront of him equal to his perception stat. Example:

We'll say Jorel's perception is 3.  M=Jorel, O=seeable, X=unseeable.  Jorel is facing north/up.

XXXXXXXXX
XOOOOOOOX
XXOOOOOXX
XXXOOOXXX
XXXXMXXXX

Of course, you cannot see through walls and stuff like that.

Turn 1: Advance through a door, see a bot, kill it with a snap burst. Tdvance down the corridor to the left a bit.

Turn 2: Turn Jorel right, and see a bot. Snap burst it, all three shots miss.

Enemy: Bot hits me with a shot. They still have training rifles this early.

Turn 3: Aimed burst and snap burst the bot. One shot hits, the bot lives.

Enemy: The bot hits me with another shot.

Turn 4: Move closer to bot, snap burst and kill it, move back into the main corridor and turn the corner going left.

Turn 5: Move down the corridor some more, and see a bot around the corner. Snap burst it, killing it. Jorel levels up, skill point goes to rifle weapons.

Turn 6: Turn right around the corner, advance through the corridor.

Turn 7: Reload, move down corridor.

Enemy: I see a bot moving during its turn.

Turn 8: Move down the corridor and right around the corner. See a bot around another corner, not enough AP left to shoot it.

Enemy: The bot I just saw moves past me.

Turn 9: I follow the bot, and fire a snap burst at it. One shot hits, and I fire a snapshot. It misses.

Enemy: The bot shoots and hits me twice.

Turn 10: Move real close to the bot, and snapshot it. It dies, I backpedal a bit.

Enemy: I see a bot moving during its turn.

Turn 11: I fire an aimed burst and a snapshot through the window at the bot. One shot hits.

Enemy: The bot hides.

Turn 12: I wait for the bot to pop back out.

Enemy: The bot pops back out.

Turn 13: I fire an aimed burst and a snap burst at the bot. None of the shots hit.

Enemy: The bot moves some.

Turn 14: Shoot at the bot with an aimed burst, kill it.

Speed: 90%

Health: 84%

Overall: 87%

Ranking: Advanced

~I have come to realize that the best way for anyone wishing to view the maps would be to get a rom for this game, and choose the skirmish option. All of the game's maps are available from the start in skirmish play, and anyone can be selected. If people do this, I can point out the starting locations for them~