MKWii is a piece of shit =/

Destiny Hero

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT the best choice of words there Chico.

This is the statement of the century, people! Listen to him! :D

Is he French?

Oh god does he eat frog legs and chocolate covered ant eggs while he makes his house pretty?

He lived in America, you silly ass! Of course he did not. (Did not, because he's dead now, so HA! I WIN, MOTHERFUCKA!)

... Huh?

The fact that the French guy in question couldn't be stereotypical because he moved to America and lost the stereotypes to becoming an American citizen and writing the first percussion enemble piece in the history of percussion ensemble pieces.

The fact that the French guy in question couldn't be stereotypical because he moved to America and lost the stereotypes to becoming an American citizen and writing the first percussion enemble piece in the history of percussion ensemble pieces.

So moving to America meant he wasn't French any more? If that was true, Mexicans wouldn't be taking over America because they'd be Americans themselves.... What are you making a bid deal out of? ?_?

So moving to America meant he wasn't French any more? If that was true, Mexicans wouldn't be taking over America because they'd be Americans themselves.... What are you making a bid deal out of? ?_?

I never said he wasn't French anymore; I just said he wasn't stereotypically French anymore. Trust me, there's a huge difference. ;)

Is he French?

Oh god does he eat frog legs and chocolate covered ant eggs while he makes his house pretty?

I appreciate your virtually expert analysis.

I wonder why nobody's commented on what a nerd I am yet...

You're not angry enough.

As for Mario Kart Wii...I liked it. Then again my first Mairo Kart was the N64 one so I have a high tolerance for annoying items and rubber band AI (though to be honest I miss the MK64 item table of you can get anything in amny position). Plus, I found Mairo Kart Wii the easiest I didn't 3* everything as I hate invisble rankings determined mainly by things OUTSIDE your control but I did 1* it inspite of overpowered items. The main iswsue is when you are 15 seconds aheah of the pack and second place has like green shells, bananas and the occasional red shell to help catch up. It doesn't help!

But the whole game x is shit thing, I think this quote from elsewhere says it best:

Sadly enough this thread is a bit of an eye-opener for me, in the way that I'm starting to understand why I don't care to post anymore on here.

This sucks, that's overrated, anyone who likes this game is an elitist, the whole system this game came out on is the worst ever because I'm a crybaby. Sheesh....

Apart from that good job posting it in Far from the Forest..., Destiny Hero.

You're not angry enough.

But I still know far too much for my own good.

As for Mario Kart Wii...I liked it. Then again my first Mairo Kart was the N64 one so I have a high tolerance for annoying items and rubber band AI (though to be honest I miss the MK64 item table of you can get anything in amny position).

I iked the N64 one, except I could not figure out how powersliding worked, even with the manual. (I think Double Dash perfected the art of powersliding. Personally, Double Dash my favorite game in the series because of how much variety you could get out of two people to a kart...) But otherwise, MK64 was pretty fun.

MKDS was the best competitive MK game, because 4 player races = less item spam and especially less opportunities to use some of the game changing items such as bullet bill.

Not to mention snaking required very pro knowledge of optimizing tracks to win.

While not having MKDS' snaking in MKWii isn't a problem, the item spam due to 12 racers at once I can see definitely hurting the game's playability for veterans who want to have more race oriented games.

Ah well. Lego Racers was one of the best Kart Racing games anyway. Even though it ripped off Diddy Kong Racing's item system, the game was still incredibly solid and being able to build your own kart was ahead of its time.

Edited by Chainey

You're not angry enough.

As for Mario Kart Wii...I liked it. Then again my first Mairo Kart was the N64 one so I have a high tolerance for annoying items and rubber band AI (though to be honest I miss the MK64 item table of you can get anything in amny position). Plus, I found Mairo Kart Wii the easiest I didn't 3* everything as I hate invisble rankings determined mainly by things OUTSIDE your control but I did 1* it inspite of overpowered items. The main iswsue is when you are 15 seconds aheah of the pack and second place has like green shells, bananas and the occasional red shell to help catch up. It doesn't help!

But the whole game x is shit thing, I think this quote from elsewhere says it best:

Apart from that good job posting it in Far from the Forest..., Destiny Hero.

Oh come on, am I the only one who thinks this whole thread, and especially this type of response is hilarious?