FRIDAY PARTY

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try the Dansen?

Beer/Wine is for complete dumbasses who have nothing better to do than take out their anger by making themselves even stupid and destroying their bodies. I'd never stoop that low.

Beer/Wine is for complete dumbasses who have nothing better to do than take out their anger by making themselves even stupid and destroying their bodies. I'd never stoop that low.
I'm gonna be reporting that post...

I'm gonna be reporting that post...

Whoops, I guess I offended most of the people far away from the Forest. Sorry for expressing my opinions. I mean, it's not like forums were made for that or anything.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Whoops, I guess I offended most of the people far away from the Forest. Sorry for expressing my opinions. I mean, it's not like forums were made for that or anything.
You just called me a dumbass and insulted my self control. OF COURSE you got reported, kid. Why don't you grow up and realize that there is more to life than your pathetic bubble of self importance, kid?

You just called me a dumbass and insulted my self control. OF COURSE you got reported, kid. Why don't you grow up and realize that there is more to life than your pathetic bubble of self importance, kid?

Can I add on to the story? =3

Edited by Destiny Hero