Final Fantasy X

HowAreYaBud

IIRC you could just use Grandtrain for the Meltdown effect, and you could use items to give Aura's effect. Neither are as broken as Hero Drinks, though.

The card game is the only reason I didn't rant about drawing spells due to the Card Mod ability, heh.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the summon system in FFX as a plus too. It was the first time where Summons weren't just a more fancy version of Black Magic and even had tactical value.

Doomtrain's rather unnecessary on single enemies though. Meltdown just single enemies. Only time he's nice to use on a single enemy is Red Giant. As for Aura...it's not like you need Aura in the first place, but when it arrives in some shape or form, the game is just...ugh....never thought I could 1 shot Ultima freaking Weapon...

Card Mod was useless with all the various mods anyways and with all the crap enemies drop.

Much more use than FF8 summons for sure. You still don't need them though...unless a no sphere grid challenge.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic