Mia

Ether

Mia  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mia?

• Yes
    • No. What do you mean get out? Why are you pointing a shotgun at me?

I liked her better in PoR, and ever since I heard her in RD I just didn't like her anymore. I didn't like the lines she say either. So yeah Mia is just meh.

actually i kinda agree here...in the FMV when she talks to Soren...im like "Soren! how could you let someone sass you like that!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used her as my main swordmaster in PoR and she always did well, she's still great in this but in RD all the Trueblades are good and just use whichever one you like best (Lucia for me, much, much better in this than the previous imo)

I use Mia because she's cute and is a pretty good character, possibly be being the best next to Zihark (or even better, depends on your preferences and PoV).

I like Edward more Mia. I don't usually put her into my lineup of trained units, for the sake of variation, but I do respect she's a good unit, and has helped me out often.

Plus her character has the most quote-worthy cinematic line in all the game. :V

She's cool, but in RD she seems a little too proud of her boobs to be lovable as a character. I mean her portrait stance has her at an angle in which they're completely visible. And her hands on the hips only adds to the effect.

Bottom line, I don't dig whores.

If I like Mia?!?!?!?OF COURSE I LOVE MIA!!!!!Mia is just the fucking-awesome-kickass-MEGAKILLER of this game. I use her in about every playtrough and she end up kicking more ass than the kicking-ass-master named Ike.

P.S:If you didn't understand, yes I love her.

I like Mia a lot, but she seems to be overrated. But not as much as Zihark and Edward...

For some reason I don't really like the way she looks (omg blasphemy!), I only love her personality. Her supports in PoR were great.

I personally think Edward is a better unit, but Mia also kicks a lot of ass and is an excellent substitute if your Eddie gets stat-screwed. (On the plus side, her strength wasn't screwed around with like in PoR.)

What? She's a woman, she's got big boobs, what's not to like about that?

She's extremely annoying and her voice wakes the dead. On top of that she's far from being the best unit in her team.

If you really want big boobs, go with Lucia.

Edited by Arion

Not everyone considers large breasts attractive. Going by the official art, Mia's breast size seems to be about the same in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

I like Edward more Mia. I don't usually put her into my lineup of trained units, for the sake of variation, but I do respect she's a good unit, and has helped me out often.

Plus her character has the most quote-worthy cinematic line in all the game. :V

Nahah, her line isn't that good, in fact it is rather annoying to watch Soren being lectured with that horrible voice, and it is even more annoying that Soren did't get a voice and Mia got a horrible one.

She's extremely annoying and her voice wakes the dead. On top of that she's far from being the best unit in her team.

If you really want big boobs, go with Lucia.

This

Conclusion: Mia's voice= horrible

Mia's personality= good

Mia's appearance: = average

Mia unit wise =wouldn't know since I don't use her

The fact that ever since they grew they were almost what all the fans talked about.

They aren't that big anyway.

The fact that ever since they grew they were almost what all the fans talked about.

They aren't that big anyway.

true...

also true, but compared to everyone else in RD Mia takes the gold