Finally finished hard mode

It took me a lot longer than I expected. There were so many times where I wanted to quit playing hard mode but I slowly got through it and I'm very proud of myself. After selling a whole bunch of stuff at the endgame base, I was so filthy rich. I forged a bunch of silver weapons and handaxes with max strength, hit and crit.

I took ALL 11 GMs to endgame for the third time and benched Sothe, Sanaki, Ena and Kurthnaga on all the maps. I actually finished endgame faster than previous normal playthroughs, probably cause this was my 8th playthrough. Only Boyd and Rhys got to level 20 in third tier cause I spread the exp around everyone I normally use.

Top 5:

1. Boyd - 155 kills. The RNG loves Boyd in my game. He maxed speed at ??/20/8 and usually gets awesome level ups.

2. Ike - 108 kills. Not much to say about him except that his bases are awesome and his growths suck.

3. Rolf - 108 kills. Once he got his speed up, he was awesome.

4. Mia - 96 kills. She refuses to be good in my game without adept so I took it off Soren and gave it to her and she was awesome.

5. Haar - 95 kills. Would've been 2nd if I took him to endgame.

It was a nice experience though I'm probably not going to play hard again anytime soon. I'll probably take a break from RD to play older FEs.

How can Ike double Ashera without Nasir when she has 40 speed and his max speed is 37? And why doesn't she double some of the characters when they attack her? I didn't look at her AS so either she loses a ton of AS using Judge or that's a glitch in the game.

How can Ike double Ashera without Nasir when she has 40 speed and his max speed is 37? And why doesn't she double some of the characters when they attack her? I didn't look at her AS so either she loses a ton of AS using Judge or that's a glitch in the game.

Congrats on beating HM. As far as Ashera, her strength is 8 and Judge has a weight of 16, which reduces her AS to 32. Therefore, any character with 36 AS or above can double her, without White Pool.

Good job. My Boyd was very similar in hard mode. What did your supports look like? Was part 4 easy?

For supports, I didn't do anything special. Some of them probably don't make any sense but they worked out in the end. I don't spend too much time thinking about supports but I try to have some sort of balance within the team.

Ike/Titania - I started their support near the end of part 3 cause I wasn't sure about it

Boyd/Mist - got A really fast

Oscar/Reyson - was actually the last GM to get a support partner. I couldn't decide who to give his earth support to and everyone ended up with someone before

Mia/Rolf - wasn't sure about them since neither have accuracy problems but I just stuck to it

Shinon/Rhys - don't know, just felt like it

Gatrie/Soren - They have the same move

Edward/Nolan - I like them supporting each other

Zihark/Jill - same as Edward/Nolan

Aran/Laura - Aran's fastest support though I dropped him after part 1

Micaiah/Sothe - just left it

For the most part, part 4 was easy even though most of my guys weren't promoted going into part 4. I had some trouble on 4-1 (fog of war) and 4-3 (desert). I was surprised how fast I beat endgame, especially with the characters I used. Beat endgame 1 in 5 turns, which felt a lot longer. Endgame 2, I routed the whole map and killed BK in 5 turns. Endgame 3, routed most of the map then killed Dheginsea in 11 turns. Endgame 4 routed the whole map in 4 turns. Endgame 5 took me 5 turns which seems to be my average turn count for that chapter. Overall, part 4 wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It was almost like normal with less exp and slightly more powerful enemies. Part 1 was hell, part 2 was ok (except 2-1, that was hard) and part 3 was almost easy (except 3-6, 3-7 and 3-13).

Here's what I blessed for every character. All forged weapons had the max amount of mt, hit and crit that I could give them.

Micaiah - Purge for Rhys

Boyd - forged Silver Axe

Rhys - forged Light that I didn't use once

Mist - Tempest Blade I only used it once or twice

Mia - Vague Katti

Gatrie - forged Silver Axe that had an extra +2 mt from one of the cards

Titania - Urvan

Oscar - Wishblade

Shinon - Double Bow

Rolf - forged Silver Bow

Soren - Rexcalibur which I used once or twice

Sanaki - Meteor for Soren