Hidden Treasure and Translation (Some spoilers)

PuffPuff

hiddentreasurext2.png

Has anyone found any treasure besides in the desert level? Well, shown here; I've discovered another Silver Axe. This isn't nothing to write home about, but I'm surprised that this unknown discovery got fully translated.

fe3bookiiendingvr1.png

Wow, I didn't know that the ending to Book II got translated now. I've always wanted to know what was going on in the ending. Nice Job Vince. Anyways, has anyone knew about this, cuz I didn't hear any announcements about it?

Edited by Musashi

hiddentreasurext2.png

Has anyone found any treasure besides in the desert level? Well, shown here; I've discovered another Silver Axe. This isn't nothing to write home about, but I'm surprised that this unknown discovery got fully translated.

fe3bookiiendingvr1.png

Wow, I didn't know that the ending to Book II got translated now. I've always wanted to know what was going on in the ending. Nice Job Vince. Anyways, has anyone knew about this, cuz I didn't hear any announcements about it?

I knew for awhile. But it is still neat.

Yeah, the translation work's pretty impressive - which is kinda why I wanted to continue to fix it up a notch. (Recall some other posts where I tried to get it to run on my Super UFO ROM Copier and failed. Also there's the pondering over whether or not to adapt to the EU/US Shadow Dragon naming style or not, and whatnot.)

It's also part of what inspired me to try taking a stab at translating the BS Fire Emblem scripts. It'd be neat if someday there could be a nice BS Fire Emblem hack project where the ROMs could be combined into one form, with the translated story and menus. I'd like to see if I could find the CG Art and new music arranges before that, though...

Also, looking at those Book 2 endings, it looks like AbelxEst isn't a pairing afterall. Gogo Paola.

Abel and Est got married after FE1, so they are the official pair. But then Est left for some reason and Abel disappeared.

So Paoloa will never find love. XD

Screenshots of specific characters' endings count as spoilers, Ayanami. It's good form to give people some sort of advance warning if you're going to post spoilers. Thanks.

I'm dissapointed by the lack of axe users too. I can't seem to stop running into silver axes...

SPOILERS? I found treasures at the chapter you get Paula, basically have Julian stand at the castle gate, gets you an Aiote Shield. Found treasure in the desert chapter, AND I found a TON of treasure lying around in the wasteland chapter. the one with the barbarians hunters and flying dragons.

In both the desert and wasteland chapter, got silver axes. Wasteland seems to be the treasure map because I found a lot of stat boosters and a Lady Sword. Including an Amulet.

Edited by Grandjackal