Sonic 2 Is Racist and Sterotypes!

Steven Tyler

Yeah? Well, fuck Sega. It isn't like anyone actually played Sonic 2 more than once.

I grew up playing Sonic 2. I played through it many times. Especially since the Death Egg Zone boss was a jerk.

Of course, it's easier now, but eh.

Shalai Lai Lai Halilili Hai Lo!

Hi Li Ba Lai Hey Hi Li Bai Lo!

We gettin' Arab money!

We gettin' Arab money!

Ha La Shiki Hai Lili Ba La!

Milli Ai Lai Shi Lili Ba La!

We gettin' Arab money!

We gettin' Arab money

something like that (gods I hate that song)

I mean, Yuji Naka didn't let STI work with the NiGHTS engine for the canceled Sonic X-Treme game. What's that tell you?

http://www.sonic-cult.org/dispart.php?cati...d=1&artid=1

After a line of moderately successful Sonic games, Sega decided it was time to bring out a third round of classic Sonic goodness. At the height of Sonic-mania, Sega convinced Yuji Naka to return to Sega (again) with the promise of a promotion and total control of Sonic 3's direction. The game was once more developed at STI in California, but Naka insisted that no Americans be on the main team. The exact reasons for this aren't clear, but some people attribute this to the stereotypically Japanese xenophobia rather than blatant racism. Whatever the reson, Sonic Team was more or less back together to work on Sonic's largest adventure yet. Larger than they had planned, it seems...