• No, no and no.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert...as in FE5!Robert? Whut? He is FAR from God/High Tier, you know? O.o

Last time I checked he was high :mellow:

Well, so to a better example, Brighton, or even Pahn

Actually, Arion is such a good person that originally you would recruit him in the Epilogue in FE4

But in compensation, he would kill Dean in FE5

Well, you sort of do recruit him in the epilogue, but why do we have to give control to the computer?

I HAVEN'T PLAYED FE5 YET! NO SPOILERS!!!!

Well, you sort of do recruit him in the epilogue, but why do we have to give control to the computer?

I HAVEN'T PLAYED FE5 YET! NO SPOILERS!!!!

No, he would actually be playable, and be lover with Altenna automatically.

THIS IS NO SPOILER, IT'S BETA THINGS

Well I certainly would not mind. But cross-over in what sense? Something like Dissidia, or like another FE with characters from throughout the series? Something like a Fire Emblem RPG (without the tactics element basically) ? Like, what would it be? They got quite a bit of options here.

I wouldn't mind any of those options. How would they conduct a fighting game though?

Though I honestly would love a crossover with just the same gameplay (given they add something to it, no need to recycle again at this point). As long as it's funny as hell.

Well I certainly would not mind. But cross-over in what sense? Something like Dissidia, or like another FE with characters from throughout the series? Something like a Fire Emblem RPG (without the tactics element basically) ? Like, what would it be? They got quite a bit of options here.

I wouldn't mind any of those options. How would they conduct a fighting game though?

Though I honestly would love a crossover with just the same gameplay (given they add something to it, no need to recycle again at this point). As long as it's funny as hell.

Maybe they could just do reenactments, collecting scenarios from all the games and stuff, adding minor things like Team Attacks, formation of Groups;

Edited by Oushin

They could do something like they did in Radiant Dawn. It could be Marth's army vs. Sigurd/Celice/Leaf's army vs. Roy/Eliwood/Hector/Lyn's army vs. Erika and Ephraim's army vs. Ike's army vs. Micaiah's army. Something like an FE World War. It could change the group your playing as and fighting against every few chapters. Over the course of the game peace treatie's could be created until it's two huge armies fighting each over. At the end they could all unite to defeat the villain who caused the war to begin.

How's that for an idea?

They could do something like they did in Radiant Dawn. It could be Marth's army vs. Sigurd/Celice/Leaf's army vs. Roy/Eliwood/Hector/Lyn's army vs. Erika and Ephraim's army vs. Ike's army vs. Micaiah's army. Something like an FE World War. It could change the group your playing as and fighting against every few chapters. Over the course of the game peace treatie's could be created until it's two huge armies fighting each over. At the end they could all unite to defeat the villain who caused the war to begin.

How's that for an idea?

Sounds amazingly epic! And instead of other and partner units, they should all be different colours and duke it out. Every army for itself every fight! That. Would. Be. Amazing! :D

Sounds amazingly epic! And instead of other and partner units, they should all be different colours and duke it out. Every army for itself every fight! That. Would. Be. Amazing! :D

Would they all be player controlled? If they are then you can decide who's going to win and it would be pointless.

I was just on Pixiv(Japanese art site) and look what I found

Shit, that ain't nothing. I just came from an live orchestra recording of the music they're doing for the game and I manage to get a single from one of the songs from the official soundtrack!

http://www.box.net/shared/uvnrl8gfns

How's that for an idea?

That sounds like a very great idea! You don't mind if I ever get into the industry and if I ever work for Nintendo after 20 years of experience that I pitch that idea with them? :P

A FE universal war would be a nice fighting game. Say like all the villains are butthurt because they got defeated and they think using their skills could bring the world into ruin.

That sounds like a very great idea! You don't mind if I ever get into the industry and if I ever work for Nintendo after 20 years of experience that I pitch that idea with them? :P

A FE universal war would be a nice fighting game. Say like all the villains are butthurt because they got defeated and they think using their skills could bring the world into ruin.

If some sort of credit.

So the villains would unite and form a huge team of evil people.

How's that for an idea?

Its called Advance Wars.

If some sort of credit.

So the villains would unite and form a huge team of evil people.

Oh look.

Edited by Marty

My dream team (12 characters) in the crossover game:

Leaf (Masterknight)

Lex

Othin

Halven

Marty

Gonzales

Dart

Wallace

Nolan

Rena

Julian

Levin

Another team:

Levin!Sety w/Holsety

Julia w/Narga

Feena

Sylvia

Leen

Laylea

Lara

Lalum

Elphin

Ninian

Nils

Tethys

Reyson

Leanne

Rafial

You can't beat this team, unless you use a similar team and go first.

Edited by Marty

Every day, I draw closer and closer to the conclusion that several of our members are deprived.

I get those vibes, too, albeit on differing subjects...

Will Marth and Roy be in this game?

If they want the Smash Brothers market to get in on the title, sure, I guess.

My biggest problem is, how are they going to incorporate characters from both generations of FE4 (and FE5 to a certain extent) and FE6-7, all without it making little to no sense? I mean, we are talking about characters from different time periods in both cases. How are they going to pull that off?

Better idea would be to put in the most popular of the series into one army. Why? 1. Size. Using ALL armies from ALL games would be WAAAAAAYYYY too damn big and most likely either make the game WAAAAAAAAAAYYY too long or WAAAAAAAAAYYY too choppy. 2. Makes balancing the game easier if IS really concentrates on that with this series . 3. Not all the characters in the series are winners. There could still be cameos as NPCs. Jake and Anne HAVE to be usable. 4. Because character interaction would be crisp new. Easier for more material and possible hilarity. 5. FE4's cast would have chronological problems...

The villain would be something new. Some dimension and time splitting shitfucker or something. Who cares, for a villain for a crossover, he better either be wacky or batshit crazy.

I'd be surprised if they took a serious attempt at story with this.

My biggest problem is, how are they going to incorporate characters from both generations of FE4 (and FE5 to a certain extent) and FE6-7, all without it making little to no sense? I mean, we are talking about characters from different time periods in both cases. How are they going to pull that off?

Have the fathers/mothers of new lords be older?

Have the fathers/mothers of new lords be older?

That wouldn't be possible in some cases, though; Levin and Fin are the only people in the 1st Gen of FE4 to return for the 2nd Gen, Sigurd is confirmed dead by the game and it's implied that all of the rest of the parents have died by the time Celice goes on to conquer the world, Hector gets himself killed in FE6, Karla dies of an illness before the events of FE6, and of all of the characters in FE7 only, what, three of them are actually playable in FE6? What the hell happened to the rest of the cast in the years between 7 and 6?