Facial Hair

Raven

I need to shave around every two or three days. I also shave the moustache more than the beard because I simply hate moustaches. Also, if I leave shaving for more than three days, it hurts to shave and I need to use the trimmer extension on the shaver first. It's damned annoying, to say the least.

I'm also ashamed to admit I sometimes need to shave between the eyebrows.

:( im 19 in 2 months and i've yet to have ANY facial hair (my female relatives always go on about how my arms and legs are smooth and feminine cuz of the lack of much hair <_< )

Do you want some of mine? I was gonna shave tonite.

Er I dunno. I'd rather not have a hairy face. I dunno if chicks wanna kiss hair. But still its rather unsettling that i've had NO acne, and NO facial hair. Its like i skipped puberty but i still got 2 things that dropped.

Trust me, pimples can form right where a hair grows.

It's even worse when it happens on the unibrow cause it hurts to shave/pluck.

I know that, but shaving usually stimulates them for me. I know this from about a year or two ago, and I've been treading lightly ever since. Don't want my beautiful skin to get ruined by some stupid acne.

I have a little, i try to avoid shaving because then it will get a lot darker and i do not like that atm. I shave like every 2 weeks or so or if it gets bad.

If I didn't shave for two weeks, it would be pretty well built up for me. My Grandparents would kill me if they saw me after not shaving for one week, let alone two. They see it as "untidy" and "scruffy".

Absolutely no facial hair or chest hair. Being nineteen and a couple months, I wonder if I ever will have any. Not that I really care, its one less chore I have to do as it stands now.

My arms and legs are as hairy as all get out though.

Absolutely no facial hair or chest hair. Being nineteen and a couple months, I wonder if I ever will have any. Not that I really care, its one less chore I have to do as it stands now.

My arms and legs are as hairy as all get out though.

oh so someone IS like me. that makes me feel better. cept i still barely have hair on my arms/legs

Having a nice style can mean you're trying to pretend you're classier than you actually are.

So are you saying there are certain people who are classy enough to have a soul patch? People who transcend the dirty masses like the rest of us who have earned the right to wear the patch?