DAMN IT!!!

Destiny Hero

I was at CCD (Church school, basically). My hair is a complete mess, so I was wearing a hoodie. For the first 15 minutes or so (it's an hour long), I had the hood on with my face flat on the table, and my friend kept trying to take it off. Eventually, we had to go downstairs for an assembly thingy. I'll save you the time by not explaining it.

Anyway, since I had to life my head up and people might see my hair, I was muttering "damn it" the whole tme there. We all had to stand, and I had to take my hood off, so I was muttering "damn it" for a few more minutes.

Eventually, we had to sit on the bleachers. I sat next to a girl and the whole time we just annoyed each other, since we hate each other. I was, again, muttering "damn it" for quite some time.

Anyway, the biggest "damn it" was this:

When I was going back home, he was right there. Right in the middle of the hall, blocking my way to freedom. I had no freaking clue why it was HIM.

MY MATH TEACHER!!!

I said "CRAP!" and pulled on my hood as fast as I could. He said "Who's that?" And I said "SHUT UP!!!" and got out of there as fast as I could. But then he got in front of me and pulled off my hood...

"HOWARD!!!" He said. (my last name, you stalkers) Then I bolted out of the parking lot and back home as fast as I could.

Holy shit, this has been a timultous day.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should cheer you up, hopefully.

45125.jpg

She always puts a smile on my face. It helps that I can look at the original box right now. That means I'm always smiling when I'm on the computer.

Hm. They put a hot girl on the box cover so that men will buy the product. That's a good marketing technique.

Hm. They put a hot girl on the box cover so that men will buy the product. That's a good marketing technique.

IT WOULD BE BETTER WITH HEIDI KLUM ALREADY.

GOOGLE IT, PERVS.

What a shallow existence, I almost feel sorry for your parents.

OH MY GOD I HAVE BAD HAIR NOBODY CAN SEE ME I WILL DIEEEE.

If you had a terrible afro you'd hide your hair, too.

Not to mention last week I needed a haircut so my mom said I'LL DO IT MYSELF SAVE SUM MONEY!

I looked so horrible I could kill myself. I had to go into the bathroom for an hour and cut it myself and it still looks horrible. But Jesus christ if that bitch ever touches my hair again I'm going to beat her.

Not to mention last week I needed a haircut so my mom said I'LL DO IT MYSELF SAVE SUM MONEY!

I looked so horrible I could kill myself. I had to go into the bathroom for an hour and cut it myself and it still looks horrible. But Jesus christ if that bitch ever touches my hair again I'm going to beat her.

Point proven.

isn't that a nice way to talk to the person who gave birth and raised you.

i'd hate to be your mother. and i'm not even kidding.

ohh that is nice, death threats to your mother, yep you are a good person

Edited by Siegfried