*prepares for ban*

Oguma

HEY GUYS, IT'S BILLY MAYS HERE WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS. ARE YOU TIRED OF SECOND HAND VAGINA AND LOOSE PUSSY? THEN FUCKING GET SOME OF THIS UNDERAGE GIRLS. THIS JAILBAIT'S BIRTH CANAL IS SO TIGHT IT CAN TURN A FIVE POUND BAG OF SPUDS INTO MASHED POTATO'S. THIS SHIT IS SO FRESH THAT NOT EVEN FUCKING A LOAF OF BREAD FEELS THIS GOOD. THESE GIRLS ARE SO FLAT THAT THEIR FUCKING NIPPLES LOOK LIKE SOMEONE DREW THEM UP ON CRAYONS. THEY'RE NIPPLERS ARE AS FUCKING HARD AS MIGHTY PUTTY! FUCK!

IN A FEW MINUTES, I'M GOING TO WRITE NUMBERS ON THESE GIRLS BREASTLESS TITS. HOW CAN I DO THAT? FUCK YOU, THATS HOW. CALL THIS NUMBER IN FIVE MINUTES AND WE'LL THROW IN A FUCKING SACK OF ORGASMING GOPHERS! HOW THE FUCK DID WE GET ORGASMING GOPHERS? WE SHOWED THEM FUCKING PAMELA ANDERSON WEARING A PETA SHIRT YOU NIGGER. CALL IN ONE MINUTE AND WE'LL ALSO THROW IN SOME FUCKING KABOOM SO YOU CAN CLEAN OUT THOSE BITCHES VAGINA SO YOU CAN USE THEM OVER AND OVER... AND IT'LL SMELL LIKE A FUCKING PINESOL. IT'S LIKE HAVING SEX WITH EVERY TREE IN A FOREST AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S LIKE FUCKING A HALLOWED OUT PINECONE WHILE LISTENING TO DREAM THEATER.

I'M WRITING THIS FUCKING NUMBER NOW, SO CALL THIS SHIT AND ORDER THESE GOD DAMNED PUBELESS FUCKS. WE'LL GET YOUR SHIT, AND WITHIN TWO WEEKS YOU'LL HAVE A BOX ON YOUR DOORSTEP. IF YOUR NEIBOURS ASK WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE BOX TELL THEM BILLY MAYS SENT IT AND TO SHUT THEIR FUCKING VAGINAMOUTHS OR ELSE YOU'LL SHOVE AN EIGHTEEN FOOT LIZARD UP THEIR ASS. THATS A BIG FUCKING CROCDILE YOU IGNORANT FUCK!

FUCK THIS PERMANENT MARKER IS OUT OF INK AND I DON'T WANT TO STARE AT GIRLS CHESTS ANYMORE. IT'S LIKE I'M LOOKING AT A SHIRTLESS EIGHT YEAR OLD ASIAN BOY. FUCK WE SELL THAT TOO.

SO CALL 1-800-781-7529 NOW AND TELL THEM BILLY MAYS SENT YOU

THAT NUMBER AGAIN IS 1-800-781-7529

THATS ONE EIGHT ZERO ZERO SEVEN EIGHT ONE SEVEN FIVE TWO NINE

CALL NOW!

----

Yeah, seeing how disturbing it was . . .yeah.

Failure because you didn't man up and go all the way through with it. "*prepares for ban*" shows weakness and embarrasment

You are very nice!

That is disturbing, but then when you picture Billy Mays actually saying it in a commercial, then it's hilarious.

Failure because you didn't man up and go all the way through with it. "*prepares for ban*" shows weakness and embarrasment

He should at least be uncomfortable with actually posting it. That kind of shit isn't right.

Edited by Bohemund

Ha ha fucking children is so hilarious. These are the posts of a worthwhile individual, I am sure, because finding sexual exploitation funny is so awesome.

And so appropriate on a website full of children and young adults. And we all want to see this. Everywhere. At all times. Damn you are funny, cool, rebellious, and interesting for posting this.

I am not going to report this ever.

Edited by Death

Ha ha fucking children is so hilarious. These are the posts of a worthwhile individual, I am sure, because finding sexual exploitation funny is so awesome.

And so appropriate on a website full of children and young adults. And we all want to see this. Everywhere. At all times. Damn you are funny, cool, rebellious, and interesting for posting this.

I am not going to report this ever.

I sense some (or TOTAL) sarcasm...........

If you can message me a reasonable justification for this thread's existence, then I will consider reopening it....

Edited by Wist