Destiny Hero question

luigi bros

Browse all his threads. More specifically, the earlier ones.

I've seen some and they are somewhat annoying (especially his names for the FE8 characters), but is it now some sort of joke to call him annoying? I feel like I missed something.

I kinda agree with Luigi bros.

Yeah he's an idiot, but all the harrassment he gets is over-board. It sometimes seems that people will only post when he does something. Like they're only here just to troll the kid. If he's that annoying, keep away from the guy.

Yeah he's an idiot, but all the harrassment he gets is over-board. It sometimes seems that people will only post when he does something. Like they're only here just to troll the kid. If he's that annoying, keep away from the guy.

It's like a joke now to make fun of Destiny Hero isn't it.

Well, he gets a Wii, a X-Box, a freakin' telescope and complains about every single thing, making thread after thread just complaining, and stealing other people's ideas.

But yeah, I do agree.

Well, he gets a Wii, a X-Box, a freakin' telescope and complains about every single thing, making thread after thread just complaining, and stealing other people's ideas.

But yeah, I do agree.

He's adopted too, he should be even more grateful.

He deserves all the hate he gets.

He deserves all the hate he gets.

Edit: didn't know about the adopted part.

Not all, but most.

Edited by Oushin

b..b....b....BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

all he does IS complain.

What do you call what you're doing? Bitching?

You're.... kind of a motherfucking skeeze ball

b..b....b....BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Baw what?

What I'm trying to say is that he gets two consoles and games for it, plus a telescope, doesn't appear to be grateful, then bitches about simple things.

So you're complaining about a guy who complains a lot?

[spoc]That's not logical captain.[/spoc]

Okay, so he complains a lot. I can understand that that would get annoying after a while, but here:

1. It's natural human behavior to want more out of life than what you have. That's why we've come so far. If everyone was completely satisfied with telephones, we wouldn't have computers. If everyone was satisfied with Ms. Pacman, we wouldn't have freaking Wii/X-Box/Failstation 3. In short, it's human nature to want more that's how progress is made. Yes you should be greatful for what you have, and I'm sure Destiny Hero will eventually see that, but he needs to mature some before then.

2. You're never forced to go into his threads, you know? After the first one or two topics he made, I simply ignored them after a while. I'll go into one or two every once in a while to watch the stupidity that makes me feel better about myself as people argue with him like the dullards they are, but any smart man would learn to just stay away from someone who bothers them so much. If they come after you, that's when you should chew them out. But not when you're the one putting yourself into that position.

Please excuse the star trek reference.

1. It's natural human behavior to want more out of life than what you have. That's why we've come so far. If everyone was completely satisfied with telephones, we wouldn't have computers. If everyone was satisfied with Ms. Pacman, we wouldn't have freaking Wii/X-Box/Failstation 3. In short, it's human nature to want more that's how progress is made. Yes you should be greatful for what you have, and I'm sure Destiny Hero will eventually see that, but he needs to mature some before then.

While that is true, Destiny Hero should be even more grateful, actually. Someone took him in, after all.

And that's not the point. You can complain, but he complains to such a level that it is fucking annoying.

2. You're never forced to go into his threads, you know? After the first one or two topics he made, I simply ignored them after a while. I'll go into one or two every once in a while to watch the stupidity that makes me feel better about myself as people argue with him like the dullards they are, but any smart man would learn to just stay away from someone who bothers them so much. If they come after you, that's when you should chew them out. But not when you're the one putting yourself into that position.

That is a terrible point. It's "natural human behaviour" for humans to be curious.

Troll detected.

A troll is someone who intentionally creates as much disruption as possible; not someone who simply points out the utter fucktardedness of others.

The things that are coming out of some people's mouths in this thread are of such incomprehensible and baffling stupidity, that as a moral obligation I felt compelled to point this out. The fact that you label me the troll is... amusing.

Edited by Black Knight

While that is true, Destiny Hero should be even more grateful, actually. Someone took him in, after all.

And that's not the point. You can complain, but he complains to such a level that it is fucking annoying.

That is a terrible point. It's "natural human behaviour" for humans to be curious.

I'm pretty sure that after constant repitition of him doing the same thing over and over again, you'd learn that all of his threads are the same thing.

What it really is, is that you specifically want to go into his thread in order to flame him. How many times have you gone into one of his threads and said to yourself: "I bet he might have something interesting to talk about." None I'd bet. Instead, you go into the thread thinking: "I can't wait to chew his ass out for whatever stupid thing he's done this time."

The problem isn't with him, it's with you. (Note: Not you specifically, but to whomever this applies to, which I'm sure is more than one person.)

Destiny Hero needs to mature. That's all. We've all been there before. And he'll learn eventually. Or he won't. But that's not your problem, it's his. You're not going after him because there's something wrong with him, you're going after him because you're looking to go after him.

I think the mods have the locks and keys ready and knowing my experience with mods and topics like these, they're aren't afraid to use them.

I'm sure they will. It's the only thing they seem to know how to do.