Destiny Hero question

luigi bros

A troll is someone who intentionally creates as much disruption as possible; not someone who simply points out the utter fucktardedness of others.

The things that are coming out of some people's mouths in this thread are of such incomprehensible and baffling stupidity, that as a moral obligation I felt compelled to point this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Controversial? Yes.

Inflammatory? Yes.

Irrelevant? Yes.

Off-topic? This is FFTF, but yes.

Disrupt normal on-topic discussion? Yes. You fail to understand that you're disrupting this topic. There is no thing as "as much as possible".

1. to cause disorder or turmoil in

You failed to explain why what I said was stupid, for example.

What it really is, is that you specifically want to go into his thread in order to flame him. How many times have you gone into one of his threads and said to yourself: "I bet he might have something interesting to talk about." None I'd bet. Instead, you go into the thread thinking: "I can't wait to chew his ass out for whatever stupid thing he's done this time."

I actually said that to myself once.

I'm pretty sure that after constant repitition of him doing the same thing over and over again, you'd learn that all of his threads are the same thing.

What it really is, is that you specifically want to go into his thread in order to flame him. How many times have you gone into one of his threads and said to yourself: "I bet he might have something interesting to talk about." None I'd bet. Instead, you go into the thread thinking: "I can't wait to chew his ass out for whatever stupid thing he's done this time."

He doesn't always post the same things, you know.

Nah, I go in because the drama he causes is always fun.

This thread has proven confrontational in nature and will, predictably, be locked. If you have any suggestions as to how a thread which has very successfully invited disharmony can be rendered innocuous without the need to close it, I'd be happy to consider them.