Sony's new System

Deity

I guess if you fuckers still get a melt into a bunch of titillated-fucking-giggly shits every time some bastard drops a fucking "F" bomb, then yeah, I guess that first video was pretty fucking funny.

However, the second video displayed a much deeper level of humor, the quality of which makes it superior to the superficially satisfying first video, who's only joke relied on the verbal virginity of the listener.

I guess if you fuckers still get a melt into a bunch of titillated-fucking-giggly shits every time some bastard drops a fucking "F" bomb, then yeah, I guess that first video was pretty fucking funny.

However, the second video displayed a much deeper level of humor, the quality of which makes it superior to the superficially satisfying first video, who's only joke relied on the verbal virginity of the listener.

Oh shut your arse face. I just laughed because Sony is a shit bag company in my opinion. So dont get angry because you didnt win the popularity contest, bitch.

Anyways, I laugh every time I see that.

Mostly because the people keep a completely straight face.

Edited by Erk23

I find it hilarious how people call Sony a horrible company just because of the PS3. The last 2 generations of kick-ass consoles mean nothing?

Also, Hotel Mario is worse than anything that Sony has ever created. Does that mean that Nintendo is a failure and everyone who works for it should be shot?

You don't know about the Onion, do you?

Never heard of it. o_o

The PoS3 is fabulous. SO fabulous, it caused a worldwide recession all by itself ^_^

That PoS3 just happens to be better than the Wii.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Well, it depends on what you value more. If you value the novelty of things, then the Wii is a clear winner. If you prefer a higher quality game (Aestheticly speaking), then you'd prefer the PS3.

Edited by Shanam

I liked the Apple one better since it's something I can actually see them doing.

What I found even more funny was that I know someone who thinks it would be a brilliant idea. XD

Oh shut your arse face. I just laughed because Sony is a shit bag company in my opinion. So dont get angry because you didnt win the popularity contest, bitch.

This is what happens when I use humor around peons.

Jesus, I was hitting that joke over a gong it was so overt, and yet by reading your post you'd think I just made some subtle, esoteric reference that could fly over anyone's head.

Bravo, sir. Bravo