Diablo 2

noremaC

Does anybody play this on battle.net?

It can get boring playing by yourself......

Used to for a long time. Now with all the dupes I stopped. I got richer than ever but my items kept dissapearing, namely my Elemental Grand Charms I paid with a Griffon's Eye back then...

My Foh Stick was probably going to have the same end, too.

Edited by Arion

yeah, that is why i am trying to get people who i acutely know outside of the game so i know the items i get from trades don't get deleted. I had to start over when i got my new computer because i had forgotten my password and email for my old account.

yeah, that is why i am trying to get people who i acutely know outside of the game so i know the items i get from trades don't get deleted. I had to start over when i got my new computer because i had forgotten my password and email for my old account.

Even then, if I got said item by trade, it might just poof away ( though I could give you the item back I guess... ).

Then again, if I play D2 again it's going to be on the Eastern Sun mod. Once D3 comes out I'll play that for sure, though.

Even then, if I got said item by trade, it might just poof away ( though I could give you the item back I guess... ).

Then again, if I play D2 again it's going to be on the Eastern Sun mod. Once D3 comes out I'll play that for sure, though.

D3 was the only reason I started to play D2 again anyways, I wish i wouldn't have found out about it so damn long before it came out though, going to drive me insane waiting.

My name is The_Roc on D2 by the way (they really need to delete a hell load of players, piratically every descent name is taken)

Why Eastern Sun?

That's if I manage to squeeze some time in there.

As for Eastern Sun, I saw what the mod looked like and I liked the additions. New skills, some new areas, new items, fun stuff.

To some people it rekindled their interest in Diablo.

Hardcore player oriented, or?

Hardcore player oriented, or?

Well there's a lot more to find and with more Cube recipes, I'd say yes.

I'm not sure if it supports multiplayer of some kind, but if it does I'll try to get a few friends in with me. Just a few months ago I played the original with a friend online. Goddamn Butcher was a bitch to kill with a Warrior and a Sorceror and since it's multiplayer he didn't even drop a cleaver. Finally the robe I lent to my friend was broken a few moments later against Leoric :[

Edited by Arion

I wonder if they've deleted my account? I haven't been on since about October last year.

I play USWest: hautecouture and shecreep are my account names (IF THEY HAVEN'T BEEN DELETED)

*goes to find D2 disc*