Okay, who still plays Pokemon?

Meteor

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what shoddy battle is? I'm too lazy to look it up on wikipedia.

Nope, nor do I really care about competitive battling. The funnest part of Pokémon to me is the actual main adventure before you beat everyone's Pokémon in-game and there's more to do than just battling in the wild over and over and over and over and over for EVs.

Can someone tell me what shoddy battle is? I'm too lazy to look it up on wikipedia.

Shoddybattle is a competetive battling simulator. Basically, you pick a team and decide the moves and stats [via the IVs, EVs, and Nature] and battle other players with your team.

Yeah, I still play it. I play it a lot. I wouldn't be on this forum if I didn't play pokémon, actually o.o;

I'm a competetive battler too.

I've played the games ever since they came out, and I've gotten both games of each generation by some random chance. Diamond and Pearl are no different. I go to Smogon a lot, so you'll see me there from time to time. I also play wi-fi and on Shoddy quite a bit.

what name or board do you use?

Sweet, we'll have to play sometime (if we haven't already, that is). I'm pretty bad at remembering whom I've battled; they're over too quickly.

I don't have a Wi-Fi team, so if you have played me, it'd be on Shoddy.

Ah, ok. Doesn't sound like too much of a problem for me.

*has leet hacker chinese friends*

If I have problems then they can help.

Edit

I downloaded it, and we should talk about battling each other on it some time... Or have we already been talking about that?

ZOMG!

but a stupidly fun moveset for a darkrai is his multi-hit Hypnosis, bad dreams (makes you lose HP while you sleep, messed its name up, sorry), Dream Eater, and umm, Hypnosis...

then they lose most of their health every turn they are asleep (from his ability and "bad dreams"), plus you can recover HP...