What next Nintendo franchise are you looking forward to?

Knife

Which franchise?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which franchise?

• Star Fox
    • Pikmin
    • Animal Crossing
    • F-Zero
    • Kirby
    • Donkey Kong

After a really cryptic message by Nintendo Power, I'm really looking forward to a new installment in Nintendo's best series.

I did not add franchises that already have major releases under the Wii/DS (including Fire Emblem).

I said starfox for obvious reasons. But I'd love a pikmin 3.

Besides, a kirby platformer HAS been announced for wii.

It has been canceled before, so there is a possibility of it being canceled again.

pikmin for me, although the sequel kinda disturbed me. I understood how he needed to sacrifice pikmin lives to prevent himself from dying, but sacrificing pikmin because he was going through bankrupcy??

let's hope he has a legit reason for destroying the pikmin planet's ecosystem in the third one.

I'd have to say Kirby, since the only Kirby game I've really played is Air Ride. I gotta give the little pink puffball a chance.

Go emulate every other Kirby game that can be emulated.

Like, right now.

Golden Sun or Kirby. Or a new mother game. Course i want a new FE and Tales game (BUT I CANT GET VERSPERSIA CUZ ITS FOR THE 360 DAMN IT!)

DO A BARREL ROLL

If you meant to say Star Fox, say it clearly the first time, otherwise I would've assumed it was just spam.

Lol

Pointless message; deleted.

Golden Sun or Kirby. Or a new mother game. Course i want a new FE and Tales game (BUT I CANT GET VERSPERSIA CUZ ITS FOR THE 360 DAMN IT!)

Sadly, there won't be another Mother game to be released. Instead, you can look forward to the completion of the Mother 3 translation, which is very close to being done.

If ANY information regarding Golden Sun 3's development is released within the year, I will eat my shoes. Feel free to quote me on that.