So me and my friend just watched the final Futurdrama movie.

Mufasa

Yes I intentionally put 'futurdrama' cause that's what my friend calls it.

We both cried at the end, cause it was the end of the series.

It was a lot better than the previous two futurdrama movies, but still not as good as the first.

It's unfair that a great series like that has to end while Seth Macfarlane is allowed three freaking shows. I don't mind him having family guy, even if I do hate it more than Satan, but it annoys me that he has three fucking shows, all of which are mediocre quality or less, and a gem like Futurama has to end prematurely. It makes me sad like nothing else.

Anyway, just thought that I'd share that with you guys, on the day that me and my friend will always remember as "The day Futurama ended."

I like Family Guy.

But the other shows only prove that MacFarlane has a huge ass ego.

I don't like Family Guy.

But I really wouldn't mind so much that it's on the air, except for the fact that he has another show, and ANOTHER show in the works. THAT pisses me off.

For that, he deserves to be castrated.

Anyway, at the very least, Matt Groening deserves to have Futurama. Which is a show with twice the quality of American Dad.

In my opinion (since you people like to attack and flame people for having a different opinion than others), I always felt that Family Guy was more clever, original, and funny than Futurama. I seriously couldn't get into Futurama, at al. It didn't click with me I guess. Family Guy on the other hand was better and was great unlike Futruama. I also like to call bullshit on anyone who disses the series. Boo woo, you hate it. Don't insult the fans who do because it makes you look immature.