What's Rena the princess of again?

General Spoon

Lena is MAH PRINCESS. Hands off. a noble, rather than a princess, as previously stated. I don't even know where you got the princess idea from.

Just the reasoning behind their kidnappings. I figured she was a princess of somewhere and it went over my head. Wouldn't be the first time.

Medeus didn't need pure princesses. He needed pure priestesses.

Not really. It was mentioned in one part (Boa told them, I think) that the

resurrection

required priestesses of noble lineage. Rena isn't a princess but she's a noble of Macedonia (or whatever FESD translated it to).

Well, she doesn't look any older. >_>

I mean, there's a decent gap between 13 and 16. Look what it did for Mist.

Clearly, she wasn't important enough to make a different mugshot for (Unlike Marth, Merric, Linde). >.> <.<

Isn't Yumina like, 8 years old? That makes Maria twice her age. So Yumina is clearly too young for Medeus's ritual.

But the fact that Mallesia wasn't taken shows that they needed priestesses of noble blood only.

Maria is a princess of Macedonia. Ellis is the princess of Aritia. Nina is the princess of Akaneia. Rena is a noble from Macedonia. Minerva isn't a priestess. Mallesia isn't a noble. Yumina isn't old enough.