My unnamed story

Defeatist Elitist

“Maybe that's because because you look like you belong in some fat nobles harem,”

he looked back at her, muttering something that she couldn't hear under her breath.

Corrections in bold. Other than those, I didn't notice any obvious mistakes instead of a few misplaced commas.

pleaded Alice pleadingly

Something about this just didn't quite click with me...

I liked how you opened. The way you described the night and Alice was intriguing. I'm left wondering what will happen next, so keep writing.

The second English story I read.

Your style, somehow, very familiar and yet, it quite strange.

I cant say your story is a amazing story, but I can surely say that, your story it not bad either.

Your grammar, it's good but due to my lack of grammar, I cant say it's very good.

The lengh itself is suit for for me, but maybe, the others may think that your story is rather short or rather long

In the end, you can take my words seriously but, it's your freedom to think that I am talking nonsense

Edited by Sulley

Corrections in bold. Other than those, I didn't notice any obvious mistakes instead of a few misplaced commas.

Something about this just didn't quite click with me...

I liked how you opened. The way you described the night and Alice was intriguing. I'm left wondering what will happen next, so keep writing.

Oh crap, missed those, I'll go back and fix them now, thanks. :D

The second English story I read.

Your style, somehow, very familiar and yet, it quite strange.

I cant say your story is a amazing story, but I can surely say that, your story it not bad either.

Your grammar, it's good but due to my lack of grammar, I cant say it's very good.

The lengh itself is suit for for me, but maybe, the others may think that your story is rather short or rather long

In the end, you can take my words seriously but, it's your freedom to think that I am talking nonsense

Thanks, although this is actually part of a longer story. I mean, its kind of like Chapter 1. I guess I wasn't too clear about that. :D