The Steve Wilkos Show

Steven Tyler

The Steve Wilkos Show

All I have to say about Jerry's old guard's show is that it's about ****in' time we get a TV host who's wants to do something good and who stand out from the mainstream media.

Name one other host who get in the faces of pedos, wife-beaters, dead-beat parents and other *******s in this world? Name one tv show host who do not fear what the viwers or the haters have to say about his tactics on getting to the damn point?

If more TV shows were like the Steve Wilkos show . . . we need more shows like this on TV.

Also, if you hate Steve and what he do: Change the channel and go watch the Flintstones for Steve Wilkos's show is moron-free tv!

It's a good, cool show and all but I have notice it has been going downhill a bit. I mean, he isn't as aggressive as he was a year ago. Shit, he used to fuckin' push and shove the guest but NBC told him to tone that shit down because he was getting a bit too angry with the guests so it hasn't been as good as the first season.

Oh, there was also an episode that wasn't aired for controversial reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XigrGtgWN8

Edited by Proud_Black_Man