I need... something to....watch.

Roxas

Cowboy Bebop just kinda got dull. Every time I try to start watching the series, I just get bored and zone out.

Code Geass on the other hand is seriously bad@$$

Neon Genesis Evangelion gogogogogo.

Oh yeah, and you will watch Kaiba and you will fucking like it. It is one of the most surreal, bizarre, and totally odd anime I have ever watched. It utilizes the same effect that Higurashi does, in which they use childish animation to convey more adult themes, which helps them hit home a lot harder and more powerfully. It also does it several times better, because the entire thing is put together like the animators were on an acid trip throughout the series.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Why Escaflowne? I'd considered watching it a few times, but it seemed kinda...I don't know. Like it would get old fast.

Didn't see this last week or whenever. Escaflowne never really got old. It was not episodic at all and the coherent plot was essentially seamlessly transitioned, and pretty gripping. At least, in my nostalgia-colored recollection of it. It's been years since I watched.

Didn't see this last week or whenever. Escaflowne never really got old. It was not episodic at all and the coherent plot was essentially seamlessly transitioned, and pretty gripping. At least, in my nostalgia-colored recollection of it. It's been years since I watched.
Sounds good to me, then.

Also, NGE was mentioned as a suggestion. When you're done with it, watch RahXephon and bask in its superior, superior glory.

My first choice: Fullmetal Alchemist

You could try Code Geass (sp?). And Avatar is really good for a show that's not PG-13 although it's not an anime. One Litre of Tears is a Japanese TV show which is really great imo but it only has 11 episodes (but each episode is around 45 min while the last is one hour). If you want humor and you already watched Azumanga Daioh, then you could check out Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu.

Check out Shin Getter Armaggedon, and Hokuto no Ken. Watch those, and read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga.

Copy-pasta from another thread of the same style made by another person months ago :

Recent anime-wise, you could check out ToraDora! and Shikabane Hime.

More older anime-wise, try out Mujin Wakusei Survive, Uchuu no Stellvia, Planetes, and Nanaka 6/17.

Unlike most of the anime proposed usually by people when asked for anime choices, all of those (at least, the older ones) aren't well-known, yet are very good (especially Planetes and Mujin Wakusei Survive, IMO).