Can't decide.

So, I posted a while ago about Micaiah's team, and the suggestions I got turned out well, but now I have a few questions regarding which units I should use when I get farther in the game. So right now, here's what I'm not sure about:

Rolf vs. Shinon

Gatrie vs. Brom

Aran vs. Nephenee

Nolan vs. Boyd

And which Heron is most useful.

I'd like to know these so I can focus on just those characters, so that I don't underlevel one that turns out better.

Rolf vs. Shinon

Gatrie vs. Brom

Aran vs. Nephenee

Nolan vs. Boyd

It's your first time, right? Shinon and Rolf will both turn out about the same, but Shinon is much easier to use, so go with him for now.

I tried using Brom twice and he was never good. I don't particularly like Gatrie either, but he can turn out nice.

Nephenee should basically be used every single game. She's THAT awesome. Aran lacks speed.

Boyd is very good. Nolan doesn't have enough strenght. Other than that, they're pretty even.

same as FFoF, but since I've used both Rolf and Shinon, I'd go with Rolf just because he turns out slightly better, but if you don't feel like raising Rolf, go with Shinon because he's still pretty decent

With Brom and Gatrie, both turned out well for me. I didn't notice any huge difference between the two. I'd say it might depend on whether you want someone who specializes in axes or lances.

Shinon and Rolf can go either way.

Nephene all the way.

Boyd over Nolan.

Rolf vs. Shinon

Gatrie vs. Brom

Aran vs. Nephenee

Nolan vs. Boyd

And which Heron is most useful.

any one, but i prefer leanne